Awaken and Working

After he smiled, I could feel something being splashed on my face. I woke up startled and instantly touched my face to see the liquid, I felt water on my face and I opened my eyes, just to see my handsome mate smiling down at me( http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/sebastian-michaelis/images/23868862/title/smile-3-photo ). I woke up and saw the time, it was 6:10 am and i immediately shot out of bed, just to hit into his hard head, I asked "Is your head made out of Iron?" He just smirked and said that he was one hell of a butler and what so ever. I changed into my uniform and tied my hair up and pulled him into the kitchen, he just smiled idiotically, and I took off his tailcoat and he rose his eyebrow, I took the apron from the wardrobe and tied it around his waist. When I was tying, he stood perfectly still and I thought that he was finally co operating only to realize that he pinned me to the wall. I let out a sigh, and he asked" Do I not excite you anymore, Winter?" "No, you do excite me, but there is only 8 minutes and 27 seconds left till we have to get Ciel his breakfast." He nodded his head, and said "but I could do everything at demonic speed." "Good, so you fix his breakfast, I'll go get the 4. Have fun cooking, sweetie!" I gave him a chaste kiss on his lips and he pulled me into his chest, "I can't wait for tonight..." 'What is he thinking now...' "Let us begin our work then." I nodded and scurried off to the servants quarters, I clapped my hands and the 3 awoken, Finny and bard was half asleep, Meyrin was beaming and scurrying off to change, and tanaka was still sleeping, I pulled him out of bed and awoke him. Then Bard lighted his cigarette, 'he really likes to smoke, doesn't he?' "Hey, Wint!" I winced at my own nickname that bard just gave me, I don't allow anyone and I mean anyone except my mate and Ciel to give me nicknames.

"Bard, call me Winter, do not call me Wint. My position is at the ranking of Sebastian and at a higher rank than yours. And ask the question, we are already 3 minutes and 47 seconds off schedule." "Why can't I find you in your room yesterday?" "I had a room?" "Uh.., yeah... It was built yesterday afternoon." "I was in Sebastian's room because he told me that I didn't have a room." "So he is being more possessive, right winter?" Asked bard as he playfully nudge me in the ribs. "It is alright, we are a couple,nothing unusual. Now, if you excuse me. I have to get Bocchan up. I wasted 2 minutes and 5 seconds chit chatting. Now GET TO WORK!" They immediately scurried off to their position and I smoothened my dress and headed to Ciel's bedroom to find sebastian already dressing him behind the curtains.

"My apologies for being late, master Ciel." "Hnn... Where and what were you doing?" "I was in the servants's quarters, answering Bard's pointless questions and dragging tanaka out of bed." "What else happened? I heard a sound of something being pushed against the wall." Sebastian stiffened and Ciel noticed and asked him what happened, sebastian just told him what happened and we left todo our jobs for the day...