Think About Yourself

Taylor's POV:

I have been walking around LA for about an hour now and my mind is going insane. I don't know if I could ever face this city alone and I don't want to leave Jack either or even any of my friends back home! Then again whether I take the job or not I'll be back in Toronto while Jack will be in Wisconsin. Fuck this is so annoying!

I wipe the tear running down my cheek and compose myself before I unlock the door to the apartment. Once I open it and switch on the lights there was a little sticky note on the table.

You're back! Yay now we can have alone time! All you have to do is get to the roof off this place. It's not hard just go to the staircase and walk all the way to the top and there is a door that says ROOF when you get to the top.

See you soon!

-Jack

I chuckle at his silly note and head over to the staircase. Good thing we were on the 15th floor and there were only 20 floors in this place so this wouldn't be taking too long.

Once I got to the top of the staircase I stood there for a second to catch my breath, fix myself and then I opened the door to be looking directly at the sunset and a huge fuzzy carpet on the ground with a small table with some food on it and a stuffed Ketchup (A/N: 5SOS reference AND OMG I SHOULD'VE BOUGHT ONE A THE CONCERT!)"

I walked toward the carpet and just as I'm about to slip off my shoes to walk on the carpet Jack tackles me with a hug making me fall on my butt on the carpet and same with him.

"Well hi there," I say chuckling at him.

"Hiiiiii," Jack says taking my hands and leading my over to him to sit on his lap.

I smirk at him as I come closer to him and once I am sitting again I give him a long kiss before asking him, "What is all of this for exactly?"

"This is just because," He says lowly into my hair.

"Hmmm that doesn't sound like the Jack Dail I know. Now are you going to tell me the real reason?" I ask him chuckling.

"Well things have been crazy and I know you know that so I thought we should just have a relaxing evening. The rest of the guys are at Cam's, but I thought it would be much more romantic up here," Jack explains snaking his arm around my waist.

"You are quite an amazing boyfriend did you know that?" I ask him as I look at the sunset.

"Indeed I did. 5 months and counting!" He exclaims cheekily.

"Oh shut up! Show me what food you brought I'm starving!" I exclaim quickly getting up and running over to the food.

---------------------------------

"So how come you were walking around today?" Jack asks after we finished all the food and we moved the table out of the way and we were laying down on the fluffy carpet and Jack's arm was around my waist.

"I just wanted to think about what decisions I should be making next. There is just so much to do in such little time," I explain sadly.

"Well tonight I don't want you thinking about any of that. You need to relax and have fun!" Jack exclaims.

"I'll try, I'll try," I reply chuckling at his childness.

"Good cause I hate when you're sad and you won't tell me what's going on Taylor. I am here for you and I may not have all the answers to your problems but I will always help you," he says more seriously.

I put my arm around his neck and squeeze it slightly almost like I was giving him a hug and he kisses my cheek softly.

"Thank you."