Hi-i-i Harry

An arm grabbed me "ahh" I screamed, "woah don't scream" said a familiar voice, I turned round to find harry standing there "hi-i-i harry" I stuttered "hey are you one of the girls that got VIP backstage passes?" "Umm yeah" I said while staring at him in a daze "ahh nice to meet you what's you name?" "Y/N" I thought I was going to pass out but I held it together but he was just so gorgeous he was wearing a vest top with a loose checked shirt over it and really tight black jeans and these brown boots. "Well Y/N I'll see you in a minute can I get hug before you go and sit down?" "Yeah" I said really confused did harry just ask me for a hug?

I hugged him and if felt so good he smelt amazing, it only lasted a second but it felt like a an eternity. "I have to go back now see ya around beautiful" harry winked "bye harry" and we smiled an walked away, I was still trying to wrap head around what just happened.

"Y/N what took you so long" Jodie said when I took my seat "I-i-i-i" "common spit it out!" Jodie rushed me I was so lost for words I could hardly breath "I met harry!" I finally said. "You what!?" Jodie said in shock "I met harry when I went to the bathroom he grabbed me when I was walking back!" "OMG! Well that explains why you took so long" Jodie teased.

"Alright girls the boys are just getting ready they will be out soon!" The man said. I felt on top of the world all my worries seemed to slip away I was just majorly excited!

One Directions drummer started to play and so did the guitarist and then we heard

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

BOOM! Explosions everywhere! Then from underneath the stage one direction popped up and started sing teenage dirtbag! When they'd finished that they asked us all what song they should sing next a couple fans screamed more than this and so the music stared again and they started sing by this point harry had seen me and he was looking into my eyes and he waved then zayn waved to me and Jodie and so did the rest of the boys they were all so perfect. They finished and harry shouted "alright let's go backstage and take pictures"

"Everyone please follow me" shouted one of the security guards