Da club

(This was inspired by another imagine I have read, can't remember where from tho)

You were currently waiting for Nate at your house it was now 10pm you two were supposed to be going out, but you knew he would blow you off to be at the studio ;you dressed up to go out with the girls to go clubbing, your phone started ringing as you were putting your heels on your phone rang and it was Nate...

Nate: hey baby I'm so sorry but things are gonna go on longer than I thought.
You: it's okay I'm going clubbing with the girls anyways bubba.
Nate: what?!
You: I'm going clubbing?
Nate:look I said I was sorry!
You: and I forgive you but I'm going clubbing.
Nate: don't piss me off Y/N!
You: what are you on about pissing you off? (He hated I then you went clubbing, he didn't like the fact other guys could dance with you and it really pisses him off if another guys looks at you let alone in your direction)
Nate: you know I don't like it, stay there I'm coming home now!
You: what if I don't want to stay.
Nate: you better still be at home by the time I get there else I will come and drag you out the bar!
(You hung up and left anyways and went to the boo's bar, I want to test him, I bet he won't even show up at the bar)
Nate: I ran inside my house and shouted Y/N and there was no answer so I figured she went anyway😡 I head to the bar and she was in there so I ran in chucked her over my shoulder and dragged her out and put her in the car!
You: what the fuck Nathan?!
Nate: I told you I would drag you out there was so many guys eyeing you!
You: get over your self!
( you got home and went inside and you led on the bed and then Nate came in and hovered over you and kissed you roughly and said "don't do that, you know it fucks me off" and then he slapped your ass not hard enough to hurt but to show your his)