Chapter 1.Is this a date?

Ok i made it a saparate book...happy now?XD lol
-----------------------------------------------------------
It is a nice warm day in Echo creek.....Silver is sleeping over at Star's.
It is about 3 in the afternoon ...Marco is at Karate class,so Silver and Star are at home alone.....
They were getting bored....
Star:Ughghh....I'm bored.
Silver:Yeah....me too....
Star:Hm.......what shall we do?....what shall we do.....what shall...Aha!*Stars hearts on her cheeks turn into light bulbs**looks over at Silver*;)
Silver:Umm....what?
Star:Oh nothing,nothing....
Then she stood up from the couch,which they were sitting on,and bolted upstairs,leaving a confused Silver slouched on the couch.
^^^^^^^^^with Star^^^^^^^^
Star smashed the door to her bedroom open and ran inside,stopping in front of her magic mirror,panting.
Star:*pant*Mirror,call Tom*pant*
If there was one thing she loved doing in her spare time(apart from dimension hopping and having a movie night with her best friend ),it would be matchmaking!
Mirror:calling mom...
Star:Not AGAIN!*presses the button as fast as she could*mirror, just call T O M already!
Mirror:calling Tom...,
Star:The worst thing is that I don't know how to fix it...
Tom pops up on the screen
Tom:Oh hi Star!Haven't seen you in a while.
Star:Yeah....Me and Silver are bored,wanna come and hang out?
Tom:Um S-silver's with you?um....of coarse I'll come!I'll just go get the carriage!
Mirror:Call ended....
Star:>:)*smiles manically*mwwwaahhaahaaa.....wait that was bad...MWWAAAHHHAAHA....no that was too weird...mmwwwAAAHH- (-_-) *sigh*you get the point...
Star returns to the living room to find Silver flicking through channels on the tv.
Silver:So found anything to do,Star?
Star:Yep!
And before Silver could ask what exactly did Star have in mind,there was a loud noise coming from the back yard.
They ran outside to investigate...
It front of them was standing a familiar carriage surrounded by burned grass...
Tom:*Steps out of the carriage*Hi girls!
Star:*fake surprised expression*Wow,Tom,what brings you here,unexpectedly?
Tom:I um...uh...just decided to visit...you know...um...hangout?
Star:Oh sure you can hang out with us!riiight Silver?*elbows Silver*
Silver:*snaps out of her daze*Um yeah um*blushes*Tom you can hang out with us...
Tom:  :)
Star: :3
They all enter the house and play video games(Silver and Star won the most,cuz Tom doesn't really understand the earth technology that much),played some bored games  and prank called.
Then things got boring again...and Star decided to take the matters into her own hands..
Star:So you guys wanna go to the movies?
Silver:Yeah,why not.:)
Tom:Yeah ,sure.:)
₽₽₽₽₽₽₽₽time skip ₽₽₽₽₽₽
&&&&&At the cinema&&&&&
They have purchased the tickets and are waiting for the show to start...
Star:Oh would you look at that*looks at her wrist*it's time for me to...um go....um....go take care of...some...business!yeah!business!With um...Marco!uh yeah!
Silver:But why are you looking at your wrist?you don't even wear a watch..
Star:It's uh...its uh....an invisible magical watch!
Silver: ._. ...........ok
Star:You two go have fun and I need to go*turns around and runs away*
Tom:well um...*looks at Silver*i guess it's just you and me then...*rubs the back of his neck and smiles*
Silver:So um....is it like ...a...a date?*blushes*
Tom:Well... It could be....*blushes*
Silver:*puts a strand of her silvery hair behind her ear**blushes and smiles*^////^
They walk into the cinema and have a nice time enjoying each overs company....
----------------------------------------------------------
I'll probably continue this soon....
Bye!(^^)/
Kitty ~