I'm Back!

_________________________________________

Sexual toward the ending but not much

_____________________________________

~2 Years Later~

~Selena P.O.V~

"Angel, Angel look this way"

"Where are you going?"

It has been a whole 2 years since I left the hell school I went to and became a model, actress, and singer. Right this moment I just got back to my home town. I'm supposed to be shooting a video there since someone won a contest for a video shoot to be there.

I think the girls name is Nina. That name sounds very familiar. OH yeah I remember now that's the name of my ex-friend. God I really hope I can get through this I really don't wanna have anyone act fake and pretend to be my friend I fucking hate that shit.

Well here I am in a limo like 2 minutes away from the school.

As soon as we get to the school all I see is a whole bunch of cameras and students crowding the limo.

"Here we go again" I whisper to myself saying a little prayer to ask God to give me strength not to bunch anyone.

I get out the limo and I'm swarmed with questions that I ignore. I get to the auditorium and walk on stage. I hear the crowd cheer.

"Well hello to you to how's it going" i ask through the microphone

All i can hear is screaming at this point.

"Well the person who i am looking for that even got me here is Nina. So i Nina out there and if she is come up here."

As soon as she walked up to the stage i was Tyler with her.

I didn't say anything since i don't wanna start drama so fuck it I'm a changed women with class 50% of the time.

"Hi nice to see you guys again anywho you guys look like a cute couple."

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING!!!

That must be my lovely phone ringing. I shushed them with my finger.

"Hello?" i say

"Umm... yes how's going with the school thing" my manger asks

"It's going great actually!" i say

"Good to hear that but I have some news" she says

"What is it well i just wanted to tell you that ummm.... your going to be going to school for your last year in school."

"really yay!!!" i'm so excited i can't even hide it in my voice

Ops i just noticed that i'm speaking in to a microphone and everyone has stopped what they are doing to listen to my conversation for this great.

"G2G" i say on the phone and then close it

I get more into the microphone and say "Well sorry about that but i just got some really interesting news. I'm going to be finishing my senior year here and actually graduate"

It's quiet then so many cheers erupt its not even funny

~Tyler's P.O.V~

DAMN that girl is so sexy. I can't believe i'm dating Nina. I guess I'm going to have to end that relationship quick fast and in a hurry

I feel bad but Selena is sexy as hell i can't even lie. On the plus side she is going to this school which means i can do all the flirting i want no one will be able to resist all of this I'm way to sexy for my own good. I can't wait to tap that ass. Damn she got that juicy fat ass. Her tits damn those shits are big as fuck.

I can imagine her screaming and moaning my name when i plunging my dick into her tight wet ass pussy. Oh and her ass my dick will be pounding her so hard that she will feel it in her stomach.

Fuck I'm getting hard just getting thinking about it. When i talk to her damn she is most definitely not going to know what hit her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO who should play Nina,Anthony,Timmy,and Carrie

VOTE______________________

FAN______________________<3

COMMENT_______________________<3

I LOVE YOU______________<3

P.S------ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! <3