Chapter 1

( Briana Pov )

I wake up to my alarm playing I'm legit by Ciara ft Nicki minaj I luh ( love ) that song but I quickly hop in the shower for like 20 mins wash my hair then brush my teeth .. Go to my raggedy ass closet pull out my love pink joggers that's blue and black , a black fitted v-neck and my gamma blue 11s ... Then I flat iron my hair . Yall probably like if she live in a group home and she a orphan but I'm a hustler don't worry about how I make my money .

(Aiyana Pov)

I woke up to my alarm playing Skin By Rihanna 😍 ( if yall haven't heard that song listen to it ) I went to the shower turned it on steaming hot after that I went to flat iron my hair bone straight . I went to my sister bri closet , because we have to share closets but not rooms . Anyway I got me a olive green army type jacket , some all black ripped jeans , and all black timbs and gold chain and watch . Everybody says that I try to dress like Rihanna but I love her style but Yeah I'm an orphan but I still be making money , don't worry about how I do it or when I do it cause it's not for none of yall hoes to know .

( At School )

Aiyana Pov

When Me And Bri walk in the school all eyes stay on us but like not in a bad way . we are not like mean girls, were really nice to everybody and we have friends that's Nerds, Misfits , jocks , cheerleaders , anime geeks . It really doesn't matter who you are if we fw you , we fw you as simple as that . But don't take our kindness for weakness.

We walked to our lockers just to see our Bestfriends Riley and Ryan they're sisters and they bad bitches too , they mixed and they live with both of their parents . They're like our mom and dad they love us toooooo much , me , bri and the twins do EVERYTHING together and I mean everything .

Ryan & Riley - Guess What Bestfriends !!!!?
Us - What ????
Ryan & Riley - Nicki and Rihanna Concert Is FRIDAY !!
Us- OMG YASSSSSSS !!!! 😎😍😍 ,
Aiyana- Wait we don't have money to go !😖
Briana - ughhhh right if we don't go I'll die literally. 😑😖
Twins - don't worry about it, mama And daddy already bought all of our tickets !!!!!! We got front row 😁😁😁
Us- yassss I love them they spoil all of us too much 😍😘
Briana - we should make signs and go shopping!
Twins - yeah , yall could spend the night .. Since we don't have school tomorrow and go shopping in the morning.
Us - Yasss we about to turn tf up 💯💯💁🏾

Authors Note

Okay guys so this is like my first serious book I know it's not alot but before I continue I want to see if yall like the start , I'm on everyday so I'll update . But maybe I need s cowriter anybody is welcome, so comment .