The Date

^ Maddox in a suit

***

Peyton and I walk into the condo and wonderful smell greets me.

I wonder what Vincent's cook made for dinner.

I enter the kitchen as the cook pulls out a roast from the oven. She puts a thermometer into the meet and checks it. She pulls out the thermometer and sticks the meat back into the oven.

The cook smiles. "Did you get everything you needed from the shops?"

"Yes, the dress I got is perfect for my date. How long until the roast is done?"

"It will be done in fifteen minutes. I'll get started on the roast potatoes while you get ready." The cook pulls out the potatoes and starts to peel it.

Peyton and I walk into my room.

I turn to my best friend. "I'm going to have a quick shower and then you can do my hair and make-up."

I leave her in my room and step into the bathroom. I remove my clothes and jump into the water. The water cascades over me and I close my eyes.

I hear the bathroom door open. "Hurry up, Sam, your boy will be home soon."

"I'll be right out." I quickly scrub my body with the loafer and step out of the shower. I wrap the towel around me. I dry myself off and enter the bedroom. I pull on a pair of black corset and g string. I put on a pair of stocking that clips onto the corset.

Then I finish with the beautiful black dress I brought today.

I towel dry my hair.

Peyton pulls out the blow dryer and dries my hair. She using the curling iron to curl my hair and then ties it above my head leaving some curls out to shape my face. She puts make-up on me.

Peyton spins me to look in the mirror and I can't notice myself.

I get up and hug my best friend. "Thank you, very much, Peyton. I owe you big time for this."

Peyton shakes her head. "You don't owe me. You made me find the man of my dreams and I'll always be great full for that." She looks at the time. "Martha and I should go now. I don't want Maddox to see us here."

I walk out to the kitchen with Peyton.

Peyton grabs her hand bag from the counter. "Martha, it's time for us to go now."

Martha smiles. "Just give me a minute." She packs things into her bag and she tells me how long to leave things in the oven and how to check on them.

She even baked us a mint cake.

I can't wait to try her food.

Maddox walks into the house at six. He stops at the door and his mouth hangs open. "Baby, you look hot. This dress shows off your baby bump." He touches my stomach. "Do you want me to change?"

I look at the pair of shorts and t-shirt he's wearing. "Yes, you need to wear a suit. This is our date."

Maddox smiles. "I'll be right back." He leaves the room.

I grab some candles from inside the cupboard and light them. I turn the lights to a dim setting and set the table.

I pull the roast out of the oven and put it on the table. I check the potatoes and they are soft. I take them out of the oven and put it in a dish. I take our dinner over to the kitchen table.

I look through the draws for the carving knife. I take it over to the table.

Maddox walks out of the room wearing his suit. He looks at the food on the table. "You did all this?"

I shake my head. "No, I had some help. I wanted our first dinner together to be perfect and if I cooked I would have ruined it."

Maddox picks up the carving knife and cuts the roast. "You wouldn't have ruined dinner, baby. I am happy with whatever makes you happy and if that was to let someone else cook this dinner I'm fine with it," he finishes carving the roast and outs the knife on the table.

I pick up the cooking fork and put the meat on our plates with the roast potatoes and pumpkins.

I pour gravy on the meat. "Do you want some wine?"

"No, I'll have a beer."

I walk to the fridge and get a beer out for him.

He wraps his arms around me before I shut the fridge. He kisses my neck. "I can't wait for dinner to finish. I want to have my wicked way with you."

I shut the fridge with my foot. "I hope you save room for dessert."

He lifts me up and carries me to the table. "Let's eat this meal and then head to the bedroom?"

I pout. "I want the cake after we finish this."

Maddox cuts the roast and puts it in his mouth. His adam's apple bobs as he chews the roast. He finishes the food in his mouth. "What?"

I shake my head.

He smirks. "You're looking at me like you want to eat me."

"Nah, uh."

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No, Maddox. Shut up and eat." I put a potato on my fork and stick it in my mouth. After I finish the mouthful I look at Maddox. "How was practise?"

"Good, the guys and I have nailed the coach's plays for this weekend. Are you going to come to the game with the girls?"

I wipe my face with napkin and place it on my empty plate. "The girls are going back to Santa Cruz with the guys. They came here for support. Peyton and Maddie didn't want what happened last time to happen again."

"I understand. I'm glad the girls came with you. Do you think you can invite them and their boyfriend over for dinner before they leave?"

I nod. "I'll give them a call later."

After dinner Maddox and I clean the kitchen.

Maddox carries me bridal style to the bedroom and lies me down on the bed. He crawls on top of me.

I pull his tie and moves with it and his lips touch mine.

Just the way want it.

He controls the kiss and I run my fingers through his hair. He pulls away from me. "Do you still want dessert?"

I shake my head. "I need you."

Maddox kisses me and he lifts the hem of the dress over my body. The dress falls to the ground.

I have the urge to pee.

I pull away from the kiss. "I need to pee." I run to the bathroom.

I finish and stand near the door in my corset and stockings. I pull out the handcuffs and blindfold from the draw next to me. I swing the cuffs on my index finger. "You're at my mercy tonight Mr Colt."

He gulps. "Let's see what you've got baby."

I run towards him and rip the jacket off him throwing it on the ground. I rip the shirt off him and buttons go in all directions. I take his pants and boxers off him.

He's standing completely naked in front of me.

I love this man.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️