prologue.

It was a dark cloudy night. I was trying to get some sleep but the banging sounds on the wall were preventing me. As I shifted my body to the opposite side, I realized that my little sister wasn't in her bed. Yes, we shared a room. At first, I thought she went to the bathroom. So I got up and peeked outside our room door. The bathroom wasn't that far so I can see it from there. The bathroom lights were off and the door was wide open. I got a little scared.

          Just then, I heard a high pitched scream come out from my parents room. By instinct, I ran out my room to check it out. But once I got to the door, I hesitated to open it. What if my parents were just doing the "you know what"? I definitely don't want to walk in to that. Another high pitched scream interrupted my thoughts and I quickly opened the door.

          My jaw automatically dropped and my eyes widened. The man I once called "dad" was molesting my poor little sister! Once I processed that, a rush of anger came over me. My little, premature, ten year-old body, charged at the sick man. I did it with all my might. Unfortunately, since I was so little, he pushed me off like it was nothing.

          Just then, I heard sobs coming from the closet. I ran over and opened the doors to see my mother tied up with duck tape on her mouth. That was when I got really angry and darted down the stairs and to the kitchen. I looked for the sharpest knife I could find, grabbed it, and ran back up the stairs as fast as my little body can go. I entered the room to see that bastard still on my sister and she looked at me. Her eyes were basically screaming "help!".

          Everything else was kind of a blur. All I remember was his body collapsing to the ground with 5, bloody holes on his back and my hands and arms soaked in blood.

My name is Harry Styles, and I'm a crazy homicidal serial killer, trapped in a mental institution. At least, for now.

A/N; OK I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AS SHIT BUT ITS JUST A PROLOGUE. LEAVE COMMENTS!! WE WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS SO FAR. AND PLEASE VOTE ALSO!! TYSM.