Is it incest if he's adopted?

A\N - first time writing a story so please leave a comment letting me know what you think as long as its not homophobic. Before you ask I'm not gay I am bi not that my sexuality has anything to do with it anyway I hope you like it so let me know what you think...... Boyxboy and incest well kind of.

Jase's p.o.v

Answer me one question just the one is it incest if you fall in love with your adopted brother? Some say yes some say no but even though I know it's wrong I-I fell in love with my brother Aiden...

This isn't just another incest story this is my incest story.

So lets go back to the beginning

-2 years ago-

"Jase please understand" dad pleaded

"I'm not enough for you! You need to adopt with her to be happy!" I spat

"Jase please it's not like that, his boy he's got no one, he doesn't have any family or any friends he needs a family " dad said looking into my eyes.

"No your adopting him because she wants you too! Have you forgotten about mom? You never even talk about her, you let that woman take Down all the photos of her" I said my eyes brimmed with the tears I was fighting to hold back.

Dad looked at me as if I'd just slapped him in the face.

"That's what I thought" I growled getting up and walking out the house slamming the door behind me.

I pulled out my iPhone an dialled my best friend James number.

"James" I sobbed down the phone

"Jase? dude what's wrong???" He said starting to panic

"Dad and that slut...." I was cut off by James

"Meet you outside mcDonalds 10 minutes I'm just finishing something" he said giggling

"Eww James I don't need to know what you and dan are up to" I laughed I could hear dan in the background

"your just jealous cos you ain't getting any!" He said laughing

"Oh yeah and tell Dan he's a noisy bugger" I laughed

I could hear James telling Dan he was a noisy bugger and Dan just laughted

"See ya in ten jelly baby" James said hanging up.

I laughted walking towards mcDonalds James and Dan were the perfect couple they were cute and both mental!

After about 20 mintues standing outside McDonalds like a lemon waiting for James.

"Sorry took longer than I thought he wanted to cuddle" James said giving me a quick hug and dragging me into McDonalds.

"Aww you two are soo cute" I said pinching his cheeks

He slapped my hand away

"Shut up jelly baby!" He said laughing

I rolled my eyes.

"Do not roll your eyes at me now let's get something to eat I am STARVING!" he sang the word starving as if he was in a bloody muscial!

"No children in..." He cut me off

"If you say no children in africa are starving your just hungry i'll kill you!" He said giving me his best death glare and pretending to choke me.

"I see the light" I joked pretending I could hardly breathe

He laughed and slapped my arm playfully.

"Two big mac meals with banana milkshakes please make it a large love" James said winking at the man

"James stop flirting" I teased

We grabbed are food and sat in the corner at a small table.

"Tell me everything" James said shoving a few chips in his mouth.

"Well dad and that slut are adopting. I don't even know why he's with her she's nothing like mum....." I said

I could feel the tears ready to come pouring down my cheeks.

"Maybe that's why he's with her he needed someone the oppersit to you mum he took her death pretty badly" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed and shoved some food in my mouth ending the conversation about my mums death.

We stared at me for a while didn't say anything he just stared at me.

"What?" I asked smiling a little

"Maybe having a bro or sis will be a good thing also you have secret sauce on your nose" James said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes playfully, I really don't see having a kid in the house was going to help I wonder how old the little sprog is.

A/N - so what do you think so far? Leave a comment and ill check out your book :) x