Chapter 3: A new/old face

Dakota's POV

after all that Louis drama i sit down and watch America's Next Top Model for hours.

...

now i'm at the point where my brain is fried and if i watch anymore tv my head will explode.

i walk into the kitchen to grab some dinner.

when i open the fridge there's not alot of food (as usual)

but i'm at the point where i can't even whip something up with what i've got.

i decide it's best to go get some food.

i get my wallet and car keys.

...

Harry's POV

"Lads, what's for dinner?" i ask looking through the fridge.

"i don't think we got anything." Niall says in his Irish accent.

"yeah, Haz, go get us something to eat." Louis' eyes still fixed on the screen as he not asks but tells.

"why do i have to?" i ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"because your the cook of the house, so you have to get the food!" Liam exclaims. usually Liam is nicer. but i swear when he's playing a video game, he is definitely not what Directioner's think he is.

he's not a douce but he's not the sweet, kind Liam he usually is.

"you know i would... but no one said Please." i point out.

"Oh my gosh Harry Please!" Louis yells from the other room obviously annoyed by me being stubborn.

"ok just cause you said please." i say and grab my keys and leave.

Dakota's POV

After i buckle my seat belt, i begin to drive.

i turn on the radio and a familar song comes on

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell you dont know-o-o you dont know your beautiful-o-o

thats what makes you beautiful!"

"and that was the famous British/Irish boyband One Direction" the radio says.

oh so that was One Direction.

when i pull up to the Shop'n'Save i turn off the radio i turned it off in the middle of Katy Perry's song Hot'nCold.

...

i grab a shopping cart.

while i'm here might as well pick up food for the future right?

as i'm walking i pick up a bag of lettuce and put it in the cart.

i must have been reading the prices cause a guy bumps my cart which shoves the cart in my stomach.

oh my gosh everyone was running into me.

i look up to see a boy with curly hair.

"oh i'm sorry. i didn't see you there." he exclaims in a deep British accent.

was every British boy running into me now?

"no one sees me." i mumble to myself.

"what?" he asks.

"nothing." i reply looking back down at the prices of salad dressing trying to find the cheapist.

"I'm Harry." he says.