Chapter 7: Wide Awake

I start to slowly wake up, I started to squirm. Sharp pain shot everywhere. I gritted my teeth, and started to sit up. I rub my right eye with hand, and opened my eyes. I see Charm sleeping beside me, Hoofe and Speed sleeping with one another to keep warm; I also see Muddy, Tramp, and Chocolate sleeping in their wolf forms. Muddy seemed to be moving his ears like he was listening to his surroundings. I try to get up, but grab my left side as major pain shot through that whole side. I lay back down as I quietly growl in pain. I let out a sharp breath leave through my nostrils. 'What happened?' I thought as I tried to remember.

"Dash?" I hear Charm's voice.

I look over to see her rubbing her eyes as she just woke up. "What happened?" I whisper to her.

She bolted up in shock to hear my voice; she quickly turned her head to look at me. "You're alive?!" She asked trying not to scream with excitement, "Your sister was ready to kill me!"

I sighed which gave me more sharp pain in my rib cage. I cringed to the pain as Charm came to sit by me. "It will hurt for a while as it heals completely on its own. I can only heal so far..." Charm said looked at the ground ashamed.

I sit back up again, but lay my body against the tree that was close by me. Charm helped my out; when I got up against the tree, we made eye contact. We stared into eachothers eyes, which made Charm blush. She turned away embarrassed for staring so long. I slimed as I looked at her, 'I never noticed how cute and beautiful Charm is.' I thought to myself which made me feel red in the face.

She turned to look at me again, which made me feel warm even more. She giggled to see me blush; I rubbed my face to try to hide my face. She grabs my hands, and gently pulls them away from my face. I try to hide my face by looking down at the ground. "You don't need to hide your face from me. I like boys with feelings." Charm said getting closer to my face, "I think they're adorable."

I look up shyly, and speak, "Well..."

I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I hear movement in the area. I look to see Speed getting up from his slumber. Charm and I watch as Speed rubs his eyes, and looks over at me. It takes him a while to realize I was ok. When he realizes I was back, his eyes open wide and he stands up slowly. "Dash!" He yells and runs to me.

He runs and gives me a huge bear hug. I see Hoofe shoots up from her sleep. She looks around quickly and sees me up. She shoots up to her feet and runs to me in tears, and gives me a hug. I kind of chuckled with little air, "I need to be able to breath to stay alive." I said with little air in my lungs.

"Sorry," Hoofe said choked up as she was still in tears, "We missed you just so much. When we seen what happened to you..."

She looked down, "Don't worry about what happened to me... I'm back from the dead." I said with a little chuckle under my breath.

She kind of chuckled as well; so did Speed and Charm. Muddy walked up, and pushed into my right shoulder with his fist, "You scared us. Don't do that shit again." He said with aggravation.

All I could do was chuckle at his words as he crossed his arms over his chest. All I could do was be happy that I was alive. I don't know how I came back, but I'm happy that I am. Everyone seemed happy to see me back, even Muddy.