Bucky Mission

Austin and I were currently in the training room. He was holding the punching while I beat the shit out of it.

Joining us in the training room was mostly everyone; Steve, Natasha, Clint, Jeremy, Harland, Grant, Skye, and Tripp.

I had my earbuds in, listening to some Fall Out Boy while I hit the bag.

Austin took one out and kissed my cheek.

"Come fight me." He grinned.

"I don't want to hurt you, honey." I turned off my music and took the earbuds out.

"Oh I don't think you will." Austin took my hand and pulled me towards one of the mats meant for wrestling.

I took the opportunity to hit the back of his knees, making him fall to the ground. I bent down and kissed his forehead.

"Don't turn your back on your opponent." I stood up and waited for him to stand.

"So we're playing like that, huh?" He raised an eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders with a grin and got into a defensive stance.

"Call it, Nat." I said, never tearing my eyes away from Austin.

"Go!" Natasha shouted.

Austin lunged first, taking a swing for my head. I grabbed the fist just as it was about to hit me and pulled him towards me. I meant to moved out of the way but he came quicker than I thought and we both fell to the ground.

"Good job, Dani." He landed right on top of me.

"Not even five seconds, guys." Jeremy chuckled.

I pushed Austin off of me and straddled his waist, pinning his hands above his head.

"I win."

"No you don't." Austin threw me off and tripped me as I was about to stand up.

This went on for about seven minutes and there was absolutely no technique behind it, so few were kind of just playing.

In the end, we both sat on our asses, laughing at each other.

"You two make me sick." Jeremy threw his shoe at the back of Austin's head.

"You're just jealous cause Mr. Fantastic hates you." Austin chuckled.

"Oh!" Harland laughed.

"Richards doesn't hate me. He just hates that he walked in on me and Rosie." Jeremy wiggled his eyebrows. Clint came up behind him and smacked the back of his head. "Ow!"

"Quit digging yourself into a bigger hole."

"You're twenty years old and in trouble with your girlfriends' parents?"

"Shut up, Stark." Jeremy threw his second shoe at me. I giggled and held my arms up to cover my face as it hit my shoulder.

"You guys are actually suppose to be doing shit, not sitting around and playing teenagers with each other." Steve nudged Austin on his shoulder.

"Fine." Austin sighed and stood up, then held his hands out for me. I took them with a grin and when he thought he was going to pull me up, I pulled him back down and flipped him over my head. Then I rolled backwards, kind of like a backwards summersault, and ended up straddling his waist.

"I win." I pecked his lips and stood up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Grant watching me. But I brushed it off the best I could and started punching the bag again.

•*•*•

I took a much needed shower after sparing with basically everyone. Jeremy challenged me a while after I started hitting the bag, then Nat wanted me to box with her, and Austin and I challenged Steve and Nat to fight till one got pinned.