८հαρէεг 10

γεια

(^_^ That's hi in greek ^_^ I should definitely learn that language, I am totally obsessed with Greek stuff (blame percy jackson)) and (my favourite Greek is poisden, did you know that? (I swear that has nothing to do with percy and his amazing green eyes. I-I just love water!))!

but anyways, lets move away from Greek geek stuff or we'll be here whole day, why are you guys so amazing? I was hoping this story would reach 200 votes by chapter 15 or something but you guys are like mind readers and now this story is like 5 votes away from 200! Can you believe that? Ahhh, I want marry you lot (no-jk)

Oh, now I am going to try something new for the dedication- You guys get to ask me questions (about myself or just any random questions, anything) and the I'll answer all your questions by the best one will get a dedication for this chapter, get that? 

so don't forget to sent in your questions, I am excited to answer them ^^^^^

Oh and I was thinking about ending this story around chapter 15 or so, but I might continue it if I find a good plan to carry this story on with or I will finished it up at chapter 15 *_*

and here's chapter (I have no idea)..........................................10! (took a lot of research, had to go back all the way to my profile! hard work)

=================================================

*Liam's POV* 

I was beyond worried, Zayn hadn't showed up in school today and he hasn't called me since the incident. I was scared and worried. I was scared because whenever I tried to sleep or do anything, Zayn's gloomy black eyes would just pop up in my mind and then I couldn't do anything. And I couldn't sleep at night either, someone has been watching over me every single night but I just couldn't get myself to get out of bed and actually find out who that shadow belongs to.

"LIAM?" I gave Louis a annoyed look as he nearly pushed me off the chair.

"What Lou?" I asked, not at all noticing that we were the only ones in the class.

"School's over, mate." Louis sighed as he got up from his seat, watching me as I gathered up my books and swinged my bag over my shoulders. "What's up with you? You have been off the whole day." 

"Nothing, Lou. I'm fine" I said. Nothing was definitely fine, it felt weird without Zayn here and I never wanted to admit this but I miss him. And this feeling feels so foreign to me, the feeling of craving Zayn this much and I shake my head because I shouldn't be feeling like this. I don't even know Zayn after Saturday.

I sighed and walked over to my locker, putting the code in before dumping all my books in. The corridor was mostly empty with just a few people wandering around. I was just about to close my locker when Louis came up behind me grinning. 

"What happened?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow up at him. He just grinned bigger before pointing straight. And I could finally feel myself breathing properly when I saw Zayn standing there wearing his usual smirk.

And before anyone could say anything, I slammed my locker shut and ran towards Zayn, hugging him as tightly as I could. I sighed happily when my skin made contact with his cold one and trust me I never thought Zayn would make me feel like this.