The first week

Ryujii sat at his table, staring at the blank wall. He was missing something. Trying to ignore the fact that he had made 3 servings of food and looked at the extra bowl of rice that would sit there untouched. He tried to ignore the fact that his house was quit, well quieter than it had been the previous spring. With his mother working he was use to the quiet. But there was something about this defining silence that drove him mad. He couldn't place his finger on it. He had even had time to clean after he got home and did his homework. Clean- as in the entire apartment. Even the damn mold stains. He had all that time and he had down time. How to fill it was beyond him. He didn't remember how the heck he got it all done. He was utterly alone, he finished his bowl of rice and just seemed to stare at the untouched one. He was expecting something to come flying or a demand to make more rice. That never happened. He was waiting for a large mound of chestnut hair to come at him, or even a fist into his chest. An insult even, yelling at his stupidity or how much of a dog he was. He then only realized how true the words were.

The next thing he knew it was 3 am and his mother was passed out on the carpet. He carefully scooped her up and put her in her room. The still seeing the untouched bowl, he picked it up. Staring long and hard at it, he slammed it against the wall, watching rice and ceramic go everywhere. He was screaming clawing at the wall falling to his knees. He didn't even bother slipping on his jacket or shoes as he ran out his door and jumped down his steps. He started to run. He didn't even know in what direction. He just wanted to run and scream at all the injustice. He was just wailing until he reached something that looked familiar. It was a light pole. Dented.

He wanted to cry. He could feel the tears stream from his face. He could feel the snow start to fall as he looked up and yelled.
"TIAGAAAAAAAA." He the tried to scream again. His voice cracked. "TIAA... -cough- GAAAAAAAAAA!!" He sniffled as tears and mucus leaked from his face. "DAMN IT WHY TIAGA!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME." He then could feel large flakes of snow fall on him as he fell to the ground. Looking up at a single lone star. He could see no others. He wanted her back. He needed her. She was his happiness. He tried to grab the star with his hand but failed. Just out of reach. She was gone and he was alone.

Just out of reach.

HEY LOOK WHO MADE A NEW STORY. ME. ANYWAYS!! TORADORA! IS MY LIFE SO HERE! It will be Ryujii struggles as TIAGA is gone and what he did for that year! So yeah hope to update this regularly! UNTILL NEXT TIME SEE YA!

~ Slowpoke Sama