First day at AHS part 1

"Maria,Maria, Maria! Hurry up the bus is coming "! My dad screamed "Im coming apa!" I said running down the stairs with my new book bag ."Bye dad and bye mom lova ya "I said closing the same door when i was eight yea no one bought our house i dont know why but im glad cause i know where to go and i dont like to get lost like my other house in Mexico.
As i was getting in the bus everyone got quiet "weird" i thought as i was gonna seat down in the last back seat guys kept on checking me out and girls gave me nasty looks ."People this days "I thought to myself during the ride to school i felt a pair of eyes on me i thought it was my imagination but when i looked up i saw the most good looking guy I have ever seen he a strong shape jaw with light blue eyes that i seen somewhere and was wearing a black leather jacket i kept on checking him out
i think he knew i was because he gave me a smirk with does perfect lips.I gaved him a smile because he was checking me out too making it so obvious by going up and dowm. Good thing I don't look like a mess i was wearing a black skirt with a white shirt that hug my curves with my black converse i thought i looked cute with this outfit. I waved my hand by saying hi to him but he just looked at me with the same smirk and turned around in his seat . "Wow rude much "I thought to myself. As soon as the bus stopped i was the second last person off the bus besides that hot dude who's right behind me I could almost feel his body heat"Wow Maria you have a boyfriend remember Bryan"I said to myself. Damn I sound crazy just talking to myself as I was walking in the hallway looking for my friends a group of guys kept on whistling at me but as soon they were going to walk up to me the hot model from the bus growled at the group of guys and grabbed me from behind "MINE!"

Short chaps i know they're gonna get longer i promise