1

LOUIS

Sloppy kisses crept their way down my stubbled jawline, then down my Adam's apple and finally ending at the base of my toned torso. Rough hands scratched at my back making sure to leave marks that burn. Shaky breathes erupted from my muscular victim of the night. The true sex addiction of my partner is brought to my attention when he starts to tug firmly on my waist band. My sex toy for the nights decides to take it upon himself and attempt to unbutton my jeans. Instinctively, my hands push them aside and I hastily up fasten them. Im grateful that the jeans were my only barrier and I don't have to worry about getting past boxers. As I choose to go without any. With swift movements my black skinny jeans find themselves on the slick bathroom tile. After a slight gasp, he licks his lips hungrily as her checks out my impressive length. A cocky smile plasters on my face. Without giving him time to properly get ready. My horny state takes over and pushes his spiky haired head down with much force. Luckily he gets down to business as he bobs his head up and down my half hard member. Forced moans escape me as her continues his boring pattern. Despite his lack of skills my member reacts and spills into his mouth. I'm a little disappointed when he wipes it off instead of swallowing.

After my senses return back to their normal alcohol induced state, I decide to push him aside as I go in search of my bottoms. Eventually, my blurry vision lands on the scrunched up black jeans and I pulls them onto my lengthy legs. I'm too busy thinking about exiting this waste -of-my-time affair that his constant yells at me don't seem to faze me. His voice is starting to edge its way into a massive headache. Finally my pants are adjusted and I push passed the bathroom door. Making sure to slam the door so hard that it might have gotten loose from the hinges.

This wouldn't be the first time that a fairly handsome but inevitably intelligent frat boy has failed to satisfy me.

Several unknown students dance so close together as if sticking to each other is the new hip dance move. Some linger in the hall way. My nose crinkles up as I take a closer look at some of the sweaty  kids. Once again they seem to stick not only their bodies but their lips as well. I'm could serious hurl if I stay any longer, plus the drugs and alcohol in my system is starting to come back the other way up. If I wasn't so under the influence, I bet I would have been to my car already. Unfortunately, I am still making my way through the frat house with a firm grip on anything that can support my weight.

Relief rushes over my numb body as the crisp fall air enters my lungs. My bloodshot eyes start to sort through
-what seems like -millions of cars that found parking on the road, sidewalk and even grassy lawns. I mentally scold myself for having so much to drink that my eye struggle to focus.

Fed up with my countless searching of the cars , my feet decide to just take their own path. The ground must be so unleveled because within a matter of seconds the lawn and tires come to eye level. Fuck.

The surprisedly sharp grass punctures my plans as they attempt to propel me upward and too my feet. Not even a few feet off the ground does the weight of gravity push harder and forces me back to previous position.

My begin to squint and move frantically in their places. It's becomes so uncontrollable that I decide it best to just shut them completely. Whatever pills that made their way through my veins is definitely kicking in and my body starts to tingle. Unable to move or open my eyes again the toxins lure me into a mindless sleep...

------------------
-----------------

Sniffing sounds followed by a warm sprinkle of  liquid wakes me up. "Go away....I said away." Some stern voice directs toward the  reason for my now wet side. A few barks are earned in return before I hear small pads scurry away. Groggily my hands push me up and succeed this time around. Still with my eyes fully shut  my arms stretch out and a yawn leaves my lips. "Uhhh...you definitely smell plastered." Maybe it's my hangover that kept me from noticing ,but it's brought to my attention that the voice is rather British. My eyes flutter open but close instantly as the sun almost burns in my emerald orbs. Few seconds pass and my eyes try to gradually open to their normal capacity.