Future

"Hey Rai?"

"Yea?"

"Hmmm... I was wondering, how many----"

"How many what Sou-kun? How many times your awesome girlfriend kicks your butt at Tekken5? Or how many times have I seen Rin-chan ogle you?"

"No. That's not a good joke you know."

"Who said I was joking? Haha"

"Yeah you--"

"Besides Rin really does ogle at you. I remember last practice that he forgot to time Nitori because he was so into you.Blahblahblahblahblah-----"

"Rai! Let me finish will ya?"

"Oh. Ehehe. Sorry Sou-kun. Sooooo what were you going to ask?"

"N-nevermind."

"What? I'm all ears now. I promise I won't cut you off"

"You won't laugh?"

"Why would I laugh? Hehe"

"You're already laughing."

"Tch. Just spit it out Yamazaki. You are killing me with the suspense here."

"Tch. Fine. It's stupid though you'll take it as a joke."

"Seriously?"

"......"

"......"

"Fine. Howmanykidsdoyouwant?"

"100."

"I know it was a stupid thing to ask...wait.. what?!"

"I'm not repeating myself Sou-kun. So you better prepare."

"Are you serious?"

"I dooooon't know~"

" You're really just joking'"

"Hmm? Didja say something?

"Rai..."

"I'm sorry. You just caught me off guard there. Somehow it made me feel all nervous. Hehe. It's not like I don't want kids. It's just that... you know..."

"It's alright Rai. I kinda' feel the same. I not pressuring you or anything. I just want you to know that I want to s-start a-a-a f-fa-----Rai please can we stop this now? I can't take it anymore!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gomen Sou-kun! Ahaha.. You're so red! Who knew you could make a face like this!"

".....this is not funny. Why are our names even here?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to try this script out. This is fpr the Rom-com i made for the drama club. I know you would just reAd it, so i decided to use our names. Plus, when I wrote this i kinda' imagined that this would be...y'know...what would happen in the future.. hehe"

"/////"

"Hoooo your face got redder!"

"Shut up."

*click*

"Rai!"

"I am so showing this photo to the others!"

"Delete it."

"No. Y0u can't make me (~3~)"

"I'll buy you that otome game you want so much."

"Deal."

Iknowitsucksstilll...