Suga

Y/N POV

Hi my name is Y/N and I go to Incheon Highschool, and I am a 3rd year and also I am the freaking student council president if this school.
I am an honor student and I need to work hard for my mom and little brother since my dad left us when I was little so I am their only hope for us to have a good future.

SUGA POV

I am the rebel of this school and I don't care about anyone. But theres this person I hate... Ugh her name is Y/N she is da student council president if this f*ucking school......

Suprisingly I am in this stupid detention because of her.... And this is what happened...

Y/N POV

I was checking through each of the classrooms since it was dismissal already and when I was going to the last classroom and it was in da end of the hallway I saw Suga.... Ugh I hate him he always the cause for the trouble here.... "Hey! What are u doing here? Go home!" I said coldly to him and he answered "tsk your not the boss of me"...... "Hey! Dont talk to me like that.. Ugh go to detention now!"....... "Ughhhh! Fine but im gonna take revenge on you soon hmph be ready with that" he suddenly went out the classroom and banged the door loudly "what a jerk"

SUGA POV

Ughhh i hate her and now I have to go to detention just because of her and what time is it its already 4:00 and I have to stay there until 6:00....

2 hrs later~

FINALLY!! I can go homee.. Ugh it was boring af here in this stupid detention..... Hmph im gonna punish Y/N for this. I suddenly smirked and went out the detention and started looking for her. Besides shes sill here cause she is the student council president and she staying here until 7:00

Y/N POV

Omg ugh I hate being the student council president I have to f*cking stay here until 7:00 and its just 6:10. I was roaming around the school and suddenly saw..... Suga -.- wtf is he doing here. So i shouted his name "SUGA!! TF U DOING HERE YOUR SUPPOSE TO GO HOME"...... "Hey stop shouting idiot your too loud..." I got pissed of him "EXCUSE ME!" And then after that he suddenly pulled you harshly and you two were going towards an abandoned classroom "hey! Where da f*ck are u taking me you asshole!!", "shut up" he said to me coldly "LET ME GO!" And we arrived at the abandoned classroom and he suddenly pushed me to the table harshly "ow! That hurts...." And suddenly i felt warm touch in my lips and I suddenly realized it was Suga kissing me.... "Hey! What are u doing, let go now!", he smirked at me and he said "tsk are u stupid to not realize this.... its ur punishment for puttin me to detention...", "P-punishment" i suddenly felt nervous and he started kissing me harshly again and he started going to down to my neck, "ngh" i was moaning and suddenly I felt him removing my blouse "ngh suga... Lets stop pls-" and I felt him removing my bra and he started playing with my breasts "ngh ugh" i started moaning "tsk u must be liking it Y/N" and after that I felt his hans going inside my skirt and I felt his finger slip into my sensitive spot "Agh! Suga it feels good-", he started pumping faster and hardly "Y/N your wet already I havent even started" I saw him smirked and suddenly he removed my skirt and my panty and he started unzipping his pants and I saw his big d*ck..... "Whoa.."..... "Like what u see Y/N?" I suddenly blushed and without me knowing he went inside of me roughly and started slow to fast.... "NGH!! Aghh suga faster please- make it harder ugh~" he started moaning too "Y/N ur too tight" the classroom was filled with pleasure and moans, "SUGA IM GONNA CUM!", "UGH ME TOO Y/N" and suddenly we both cummed and then he said "Y/N ur wet there" and i saw him smirk and his eyes filled with lust "lemme taste it and clean it for you...", "...... WHAT NO ITS EMBARASSING!" I kept pushing him but he was too strong and after seconds of pushing him I felt a warm thing in my down part and felt him licking it roughly "OMAYGAHD SUGA!" I moaned hardly and his tounge started going in and out "SUGA DONT STOP PLS...." And after minutes I cummed once again and he finally stood up and started getting his clothes... While me still lying down breathing heavily because of what he did to me "Y/N get up" i finally forced myself to go up and started walking to my clothes weakily and started changing and I broke the silence and said "Suga... Im gonna be honest ok..... That felt awesome...." He suddenly looked at me and smirked "we shall do it again next time my dirty princess", i looked at him shocked "WTF DIRTY PRINCESS... UR THE ONE WHO STARTED IT... AISH IM GONNA-" suddenly I felt him kissed me and my eyes grew wide "yah yah im just joking..." He started laughing loudly and i just rolled my eyes at him and I saw him walking out the classroom but he stopped and looked at me and said "I.... Umm... Like u.. WAIT NO! Love you....!" He suddenly ran out of the door leaving me there shocked with my eyes open widely "..... Da f*ck just happened...." And i got my stuff and started walking out of the classroom still thinking about what he said.......

OMG HAII!! HOPE U LIKE THIS ONE... WHILE I WAS MAKING THIS I STARTED FANGIRLING HAHA IDK WHY... OK ANYWAYS DA NEXT ONE IM DOING IS MAYBE A JIN OR JHOPE SMUT
SOO... TNK U 😆😆👊🏻☝🏻️