The 'surprise'

Charles Lee X Pregnant! Reader
Random picture! Yay!
Requested by ZeroKiryu123
This is technically something I'd never do so hopefully I dont have to make recent ones. (Dont find that as a reason to tease me by asking for more.)
Enjoy~
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>#><><>#><><><><><><><

So....... As it seems right now, all you were doing was floating in darkness of your dream, surrounded by nothing but pure black. You tossed and turned in your sleep, the small pain in your stomach growing slowly with each day. How can this be so painful? And small? You thought, clenching your teeth. Your husband Charles Lee didn't even know that you were pregnant, and you were trying to find a way to tell him.
You finally decided to open your eyes, seeing as the room was pitch black anyways. You could hear Charles mumbling in his sleep, his back towards you. Charles was very fond of you, yes. (Depry derp, no shit. He is the one who marred reader-chan) but he also knew you liked your space, which right now, you kinda wished you were huddled up to him.

You got up from the bed, causing it to creak, but Charles stayed asleep. You walked out of the room and down the hall (out of the bed and down the hall to the huge kitchen we go!) and walked into the kitchen. You grabbed a cup and poured water in it, and after drinking it you felt a bit better. You don't know how long you've stayed down there, probably not long, but you heard the birds begin to chirp and you soon figured out were sleeping in a chair.
"(Y/n)? (Y/n), love. What are you doing down here?" You were awakened by Charles sweet voice. "I had a..... Stomach ache." You semi-lied. You did, just not in that sick kind of way. He walked up to you and stroked your (h/l) (h/c) hair, telling you that he hoped you'd get better, then he went off to do his Templar things. You found this as an opportunity.
You walked outside with a small struggle, and hopped onto one of the stable horses, trotting off. Soon, once you were in the Frontier, a house came into view near the Davenport Homestead. (It's that lumberjack house that is build when you save that lumberjack guy from falling down the waterfall.)

"Ah! (Y/n)! Great to see a familiar face from the town here!" A warm voice welcomed you. "Aye, Sadie. How's your children?" You asked the woman sitting in a rock chair on the porch. "Oh, you know, playing with those adorable little wooden swords Connor made them."
"Connor? The assassin?"
"Why yes! Oh.....thats right. Your a Templar's wife. Sorry." Sadie apologized, realizing she slipped up. You smiled and shook your head. (AH! Yes. Thats right. Little backdrop of Sadie: she's the daughter of one of those lumberjacks. She used to be an assassin until she was pregnant with twins. And she is random, not OC.) "It's fine Sadie. I'm not taking part in Templar events." You said. "Not yet, (y/n). Anyways, why'd you come?" Sadie sighed, glancing over your shoulder to check on the twins-Maddy and Sarah- as the both parried, dodged, and pretended to skewer each other in the stomach. "I win!" Sarah shouted when Maddy his the floor, pretending to be dead. "Nu-Uh! I have revived!"
"That ain't possible!"
"Yeah it is, Sarah! I'm the same ghost, in a different body!"
"Oh. That makes much more sense!"
"Course it does! It always does!" The girls then laughed and continued fighting.
"I have to get something off my shoulders. Mind if I speak with you?" You asked when Sadie turned her attention towards you again. "Sure, it's not like i'm going to skewer you with a wooden sword to, am I?" She chuckled, moving some if her long blonde hair out of her blue eyes. You took in a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."
"Congrats, (y/n)! Did Lee get all excited?" Sadie beamed, leaning back in the rocking chair. "That's the problem." You paused. "I haven't figured out a way to tell Charles....."
"Tell me what?" A voice asked, startling you and Sadie. "Uh..... She hasn't figured out a way to tell you how much of a good husband you are, Lee!" Sadie quickly said, and you gave her a reassuring look. "Aren't you an Assassin?" Charles asked Sadie. "Was, lad. Was." She muttered, slumping a bit in her seat.

"Is what the retired assassin saying true, (y/n)?" Charles asked. "I......" You wanted to say no, but you couldn't. But.....
The words dripped out of your mouth like honey. "....No, Charles. But you are a wonderful husband. Come, walk with me." You sighed, grabbing the confused Charles' arm, walking away. He followed behind you silently, watching blankly as you led him through the trees. You finally found the water fall Sadie always talks about, and luckily there was a flat space of soft grass, so you walked to it and sat down, pulling Charles with you. "Is something wrong, love?" He asked, craning his neck over to look into your (e/c) eyes since your (h/l) hair blocked your face from him. (For ppl with short hair or if their OC's have short hair, idk what happened I guess your hair somehow grew over. Eh. Idk)
"You could say that. There's something I need to tell you." You mumbled, looking around for ways to explain it other than just blankly shouting, 'CHARLES IM PREGNANT!!'.
You spotted a beautiful flower and an idea popped up. "Go ahead." He said, grabbing ahold of your hand. "See.... See that flower?" You asked, pointing at the water lilies in the....uh.....water.(again, no shit Unknown whats goin' on wiz you today?) standing straight and tall like a soldier in the sun. He nodded. "Well..... Flowers let seeds blow into the wind to create.......um......new life." You said it as slowly as you could, hoping he would get what you were saying. And he did.

He stiffened for at least ten seconds, hand tightening around your hand, making you close your eyes, waiting for him to curse and say that was bad. But......
You got the opposite.
Charles let out a big, loving laugh and he hugged you, kissing your cheek. "Thats amazing, (y/n)! I'm glad." He purred. You were smiling ear-to-ear with delight at his words and hugged him back.

><><><><><<<>><><><><><><><><><<<><>><<>><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><

Yay.
Your welcome.
Goodbye.
Im out of words.
Forever.
Qweėęēêèéërtyÿuūùûüúiìįíîïīoõøōœòôöópaãåāàáâäæsšßśdfghjklłzżžźxcčçćvbnñńm
¡Chao!
~Unknown