1.

"ad, i swear, you're slower than a turtle."

"never say that again, unless you don't want to have kids anymore." i mumbled.

"it was a joke, jeesh."

i glared at her, but she just put her hands up, as if she was telling me i had won.

"lets go already! this house is getting  depressing by the minute." she fold her hands, clearly impatient. 

"it's not my fault!" i chuckled.

she glared at me, "whatever, lets just get out of here."

i simply nod and go back into the divers seat, and starting our journey.

"ready biotch?" i smirked?

'bipolar much?" she smirked back?

"whatever." i glared through the mirror.

California

"ashton!"

"ashton, wake up!"

"hmm?" she replied, only opening one eyeball at a time.

"we're here." i said, clearly annoyed.

i've been trying to wake her up since 3;00! man, could this women sleep. i mean, i wouldn't be surprised if she slept through a hurricane, even if at the end, she'd end up dead or in critical condition.

but it's whatever. if she wants to sleep, she can sleep.

"hello! earth to addison!" i cringe to the sound of my full name. 

why did she say that?

i turned my attention to her with gritted teeth, she knows whats coming her way.

"i-i shouldn't have said that, shouldn't i?" she asked.

i shook my head, and with that,she opened the car door and began to run, while i;m locking my car and being close on her heel.

you see, i got my name from my dad, who i hated since the beginning

one night he though that my mom and i would've came late from out girls night all day,  which was actually wrong to think of. so he decided that he would just bring a middle aged woman he just met from the bar and into our house. oh daddy, you're a naughty little guy, aren't you?

the nasty part was that they decided to get dirtier by the minute, but the worst part was that they did it on the fucking couch in the living room. 

stupid him.

so when mom and i got out from the car, we heard screaming and moaning, and of course i was curious. i mean i was 7, what do you expect?

so when we open the door, everything i was carrying dropped to the floor with a thud.

my innocent little eyes weren't so innocent anymore, as you guess.

so with that, i grew more and more hatred for my dad each and every day a person asked about him or showed a picture about him.

and till that day, i never learned to forget about the "special surprise" my mother and i got.

i guess i wasn't looking out anymore because the next thing i heard was someone shouting my name.

"addie! watch out!" i heard someone say, who i'm assuming is ash. but i couldn't see from my watery eyes, and the tears i was holding back.

why did you do that, daddy? i trusted you.

and with that, i fell into someones hands.