02//michael

⋱ michael⋰

possibly for the first time in my whole entire life, i was happy.

i was jubilant,

i was bright,

i was gay.

i was "gay" because i was happy, and because i was a homosexual. i mean, the word has never worked so perfectly.

today was the pride parade. we were all celebrating that we could get married to whoever we wanted, wherever we wanted.

i even saw some straight people celebrating with us. there was a tall brunette girl with a flower crown placed atop her head, who gave me a high five. the girls friend next to her was bitching about the parade, but that didn't matter to me.  (a/n cameo from me yay? btw i went with my ex-best friend who was a bitch lol.)

today i ditched my usual black attire and went all out. it was worth it. i even died my hair rainbow!

this is the best day ever.

this the best day eve-

a tall blonde tripped over my green converse, muttering curses as he fell. i hastily helped him up and gave him a small smile.

he was beautiful. his eyes were this cerulean blue that brought me to the beach. he was wearing a mayday parade shirt, cute boys never have good music taste. this one did. i decided that he was an alien, to good to be true.

then he opened his mouth and it all went to hell.

"wow...you're-you're really flaunting it, aren't you?" he scoffed, letting out a breathy laugh. it made sense. his exterior was perfect, so that's why his interior sucked balls.

i tried to think of some insult to throw at him, and then i looked at his skinny jeans,  "kinda like you're flaunting that boner." i retorted.

he was instantly flustered.

1 point michael. 0 points for pretty boy.

a/n terrible things just came on my playlist. this song kills me.