Morning In The Labyrinth

Many years have passed since that night, and there was foot steps in the castle, but not of Jareth's.

 It was the little girl, which he named Roselea. She had dark brown hair with golden streaks, her eyes the silver like Jareth's gloves,and she was dressed in a ruffled shirt, leggings and high boots. She was beautiful, she had her Fae birth mark on both of her eyes, swirls of silver, gold, red, blue, and green.

She ran into the throne room,where Jareth was there, looking for something.

"Good Morning Father!" Roselea said as she ran to her father to give him a great big hug.

"Darling, you are awake! You know what day it is today"Jareth said holding Roselea in his arms.

"Of course Father! It is the day you are going to take me to the Labyrinth!" Roselea burst out while hugging Jareth even harder.

"The Labyrinth?" Jareth questioned.

"Yes father, you told me that when I turned 7,000 you would let me go in the Labyrinth with you!" Roselea told her Father and Jareth awe struck, couldn't believe that he even promised that in the first place.

"Well, I have always kept my promises. We can go after we have something to eat." Jareth said, placing his daughter down and her running off to her room in the castle.

Roselea was happily running to her room, and once she was there she got ready to go to the Labyrinth. She came to the throne room, Jareth had a breakfast prepared by his magic.

Roselea saw Jareth and he pulled out the chair for her, she sat down and he sat down at the other end of the table.