Talking

"Don't try to front like everybody didn't see you and Al." Amy boasted.

"We were just dancing." I argued

"Dancing? Lie again." Trina said with her head cocked back and her hand on her head.

"Damn this food is good." Patients said stuffing her face. We were at a diner called "Mary's soul food". Trina said that was her grandma.

"Y'all ready to go because I have to work after we leave Al's house."

"Wait I thought you had today off." Trina said furrowing her brows.

"I thought I did too. But my fill in got sick and is now in the hospital her self."

"Danm we don't work till tomorrow." Trina said wiping her mouth and checking her phone.

"Yea its going to be boring."

We were going to Algeria's house because he got sick. He went to the hospital and I guess he had a virus from what Bam told Trina and what Trina told me. It was something he drank.

After the party I went home while the girls went to the hangout. I thought it will be weird and awkward because I just left him standing there. But now I have to go to his house so the girls can do their nurse duties.

The car ride there was talking about social media which I still didn't have and the hospital. I didn't know much about that so I kept quite and looked out the window.

Pulling into a drive way to a nice sized house the girls got out. I wanted to stay in the car because I don't want to be in a persons house who didn't invite me. Trina and patients swalked straight in without knocking on the door while Amy looked at the car motioning for me to get out.

I finally got out after a minute of debating. We walked in and Amy went to a staircase. I followed behind her because I didn't know where I was going.

We walked to a doubled doored room. We walked in to see Algeria sitting shirtless on the head board. Patients was rubbing something on his cheast with latex gloves while Trina was changing pillow cases with latex gloves on. Amy went into the bathroom and cane back with a heating pack.

She sat on the bed next to him and pit it on his stomach.

"Kosha can you come over her and rub this in small circles? Amy asked motioning toward the heat pack. I froze. Its like everything stopped. He was shirtless and it was already awkward what I did at his party now I have to sit here and rub his stomach.

I hesitantly got up and walked over to his bed. His eyes on me with every step that I took. I sat down on his bed next to him. He stared at me as I put my head down and put my hand on his stomach. I started to rub and small circles.

"Can you stay here till later when I get back from work?" Patients whispered in my ear.

"Yea I guess."

"OK yall let's go. So I can take y'all home." The girls left out the room. I just sat there still rubbing circles on his stomach.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Algeria asked with his phone in his face.

"Patients told me to stay here till she got off work." I announced.

"Oh. What made you wanna be a nurse?"

"I don't know. That's not what I wanted to do." He said as blunt as could possibly be.

"Why are you so mean and blunt?" I asked looking at his face now. He stared at me for about ten seconds.

"Because of people like you." He said with attitude.

"You mean?" I said messing up with my grammar.

"I mean you ask to many questions." He stated. I put my head down. "And that putting your head down. Have pride in what you do. That aggravates me so bad."

"Soddy." He cringed.

"I hate that word don't say it around me."

"Ok.

~

~

~

Well I'm finally done. Yass well how mean is Algeria?

Anyway my momma is throwing beads that you put on hair at me and I can't concentrate.

Any way

The girls?

Algeria?

Kosha?

Love y'all

#katyramarie