Chappie 3

Ray

I haven't been myself at all since that day with Roc. He just straight up brushed me off. I haven't heard from him but I have heard from Prod and Prince. They told me that Roc visits them every so often but that's it.

Jay has become worried. Not like he cares inside its just the outside. Don't ask but Jay has been keeping secrets and sneaking out most nights. Whenever he comes back he smelled of cheep cologne.

He thinks I'm stupid, please I ain't even close to that matter of fact i'm far from it. I sighed and just left to Prince and Prod's place.

Roc

I was headed to Milaya's when I saw Ray walking well he was more like sulking. I wonder what's the matter with him. I waited till he was close by me.

"Ray, you okay bruh?" He slowly nodded and weakly smiled. I shook my head, "Mind telling me why you look in such a downer of a mood?"

He shook his head at me, "I'd rather not" I sighed, "It would be better to get it off your chest" He started whimpering softly and I saw tears forming in his eyes.

I embraced him in a long warming hug. "I think Jay's cheating on me..." He managed to choke out through his river of tears. At that point I was livid but I hid it well. I didn't want Ray to know how pissed off I was.

Ray

Roc brought me over Prod and Prince's place. I kissed his cheek, but I meant it as a friendly gesture. He just nodded and said bye to me and everyone and left.

"Ray, do you like Roc?" That caught me off guard. "I don't know...." Prince looked at me, "I think you do" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Hes got a point, you told Roc what was going through your mind before us. You usually never do that unless it was Jacob. Your Jacob."

I looked down and thought about it. The things they were telling me were true. I think I do have feelings for Roc. I'm not even sure he really feels the same.

Roc

I left to Milaya's house, she glomps me as I get in the door. I smiled and laughed at her silliness. She started to cry, oh geez the bipolar mood swings.

I hugged her close, "Shhhh....Babe its okay" She looks at me, "I thought you left me" I looked at her and shook my head, "I wouldn't dream of it." I felt bad because it wasn't completely the truth and but it wasn't completely a lie.

She kissed me and I kissed back, but the thought of Ray wouldn't fade. I became frustrated and I moved away from Milaya. Milaya gave a look of prime concern then the next minute shes crying again.

I felt nothing, no spark, no love, nothing. It actually felt empty and hollow. I shook it off and just went to bed.

Ray

I held Prella, she was adorable and she was asleep in my arms. I don't know what it is but they always seem to fall asleep in my arms.

I put her in her crib and I went to the guest room to sleep. I honestly decided to just give up on guys period. Roc included. I sighed, I just hope he's had a better night than me...

_____________

A/N: Chappie 3 is done.