Episode Three ∞

Episode Three ∞ The First Sight

Last episode of Mr. Winter Meets Ms. Blondie!

Jack Frost finally revealed himself to the carefree, lovable Rapunzel who had a loooong, golden hair. Without mentioning to her anything about himself further, Jack takes her for a moment of her lifetime.

Rapunzel screamed in delight as she was flying—flying!—with the boy who introduced himself as Jack Frost.

                “BEST—NIGHT—EVER!” she yelled. The moon was shining brightly, and it illuminated the enjoyment in both of their faces.

                Admittingly, Jack was feeling good as Rapunzel was. Not only because it had been long since he had went out with someone (well, except for his fellow Guardians,) but because of the girl’s smile. He was suddenly puzzled.

                Eventually they passed the clouds, and Rapunzel was drenched while Jack still looked the same. Her hair was dampened, and it was really a trouble as they flew longer. Rapunzel was combing the entire length every morning, but tonight it was dishevelled and unruly.

                Jack held her tighter to him; while he was trying not to be distracted by her perfume, he summoned the wind for some more. Like they were shot from a cannon, they zoomed higher than the clouds. It was really cold, but Jack had managed to keep the coldness at level.

                Because he likes to do funs things, he released Rapunzel from his hold. Suddenly panic-stricken, Rapunzel was now flying downwards at a rapid rate—like she was dropped from an airplane. At first she was scared as she plummets down, but later on as Jack follows her fall she spreads her arms.

                And pretend she was actually free.

                Before she was a hundred feet from a mountain, Jack darted fast towards her and caught her back from the waist. Rapunzel just looked at him in enjoyment.

                The Man in the Moon can see them. He was telling Jack something—reminding him of what he needs to do—but Jack just shrugged.

                “I need to show you something,” Jack whispered to her.

                Although she was still enjoying the fact that she was flying—flying!—Rapunzel just nodded. And just as fast as they rose, they quickly fall back.

                At the very tip of the tower, Jack released Rapunzel. Her hair was waving with the wind, and it reminded Jack of a very long ribbon tied on a very high roof.

                Seemingly satisfied, the moon shone brighter.

                Rapunzel search for Jack, and he dropped right next to her. Suddenly she held on tight to the pole stuck at the middle of the roof. Her knees start to wobble, and she was trying not to look downwards.

                Jack grinned as she watches her having trouble to keep her balance. The roof was slanting down, and one wrong step and Rapunzel will fall down. But nonetheless, she felt so safe with the strange boy with snow-white hair.

                When Rapunzel sat down, it was when she started asking Jack things. Of course for a moment she forgot that flying wasn’t for real humans. But then, her hair...