Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait, couldn't find time to update. I'm working on chapter 8 so I can update faster,I hope you love this chapter!! Let me know what you think! Enjoy... 😝😜❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍👍👍

______________________________

We stayed they're till midnight talking and eating. I opened up to him, I told him everything about my parents and about my mom.

Just by being with him made me forget what just happened for a moment. We than lay there looking up at the sky, trying to count as many stars as we can. He stood up and extended his hand to me. "Let's dance, Ally?"

I told him I have two left feet, and how there was no music to dance to. He took out his phone and plugged it into his the stereo.

"Wow Riley, well prepared much!"

He played Your Song by Elton John but the glee version. He turned me around and started to do some fancy steps. He lifted me up a few times and I just went with it. He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life."I pulled him away and said " no ones really said that to me before." He pulled a strand of my hair to the back of my ear. I looked into his eyes, he looked in my eyes. Than he kissed me!

I wanted something more than just a kiss, so I started to in button his shirt. Riley stops me, he pushes me away."Ally, I want to this right with you. "

I looked at him and said"I'm giving you my permission, Riley."

"It's not right Ally, let's wait okay?"

I hugged him and said " that's fine with me." but really it wasn't."We than lay there cuddling. We hold each other till sun rise. Riley woke me up, and kissed my forehead. As we were driving he holds my hand.

As we drove up to my drive way, I saw Connor and Nancy on his porch. They stared at us. Riley got out of his car and opened the door for me. Me and Riley didn't care about them, cause we have each other. Riley walked me up to my door step, he asked for a kiss and I gave him one on the cheek.

I watched him leave, and than I went in. There was no sign of my dad at home. Which was strange because he doesn't work till 12:00pm. I thought he would be here.

I took a shower and started to get ready. As I was getting ready, I heard someone calling my last name.

"Harrison...............Harrison!"

I got scared for a moment but than, I saw Connor's head sticking out his window. I went to close my window, but Connor kept saying he needed to talk to me. Than I blurted out " what for, I thought we weren't friends anymore? I get it, you know, you like her. I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for you."My whole body started to shake.

Connor looked at me with a strange look. "Ally, you liked me?"

I ran downstairs and went off to school. As I was speed walking to school, Connor was following me in his car. He blocked my way from crossing to the next street.

"Ally get in, I just want to talk to you!"

I pretended to reach for the handle but, I swung my hand back."Let me think no!"

"Ally, I'll chase after you if I have to!"

I looked at him straight in the eye, and than ran pass his car. I ran five or four blocks to school. I went through the back alleys so he wouldn't go after me.

As I was walking to my locker, there he was, Connor standing there.

"Ugh you again?" I sighed