Chapter Eleven.

The next day after breakfast, Ringo and Ryuga called everyone out. They had created a treasure hunt and they were putting people in pairs.

"Nanami with Tomochika." Ringo said. The two smiled happily at each other. Ame was sat on the sand, yawning while the rest of Shining stood around her or sat next to her. Ame started to drink some water when...

"Ame with Tokiya." Ryuuga said. She then chocked on it.

"Ame?" Ishiko panicked. She then started to pat Ame's back.

"I'm good." Ame said and Ishiko stopped patting her back.

"Ishiko with Cecil." Ringo said. "Irie with Natsuki." He said.

"Kiyomi with Ren." Ryuga said.

"This is a joke right?" Kiyomi asked.

"What's wrong? I thought you liiiiiiiked him." Ame said as she went near Kiyomi, but Kiyomi pushed Ame away.

"As if." Kiyomi said.

"Saske and Syo." Ryuga said.

"Naria and Ittoki." Ringo said. "Honoka and Masato."

"Who?" Honoka asked.

"The serious guy in Starish." Tomochika said. "Him." She added as she pointed to Masato.

"Why do we have to do this? They're treating us like children." Ishiko said.

"It'll be fun." Irie smiled.

"Yeah, and, you are classed as a child until you're 16 ya know." Ame said.

"So that means that me, Irie and Saske are children?" Ishiko asked.

"Naria is still 15." Honoka said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot when your birthday was Nari." Ishiko said.

"Heh, well that's a relief." Naria said while smiling.

"Don't start this again." Saske sighed.

"Eheh... Sorry." Naria said.

"Now everyone, get in your groups. You will get pictures of the items you must collect with a map. Good luck!" Ringo smiled.

...

"So apparently, the first item is around here." Kiyomi said, but when she started to turn the map slightly and tilted her head. "Hey Ren, does this map make sense to you?" Kiyomi asked. Ren stood behind Kiyomi and looked. He then put his arms around Kiyomi and put his hands on the map. "R-Ren?"

"You've got it upside down." Ren chuckled as he turned it around. Kiyomi had a vein pop out as she turned slightly red. She then threw the map at him.

"You read it then!"

Elsewhere...

"Hey, Masato, am I reading this map correctly?" Honoka asked. Masato looked at it.

"Yes, why?" Masato asked. Honoka sighed in relief.

"I usually get them upside down." Honoka said. "So we have to go that way." Honoka said, pointing north.

"Alright." Masato said.

Somewhere else...

"Are we nearly there?" Tomohito asked.

"I think so." Nanami said. They then heard some noises. "What was that?" Nanami asked.

"I-I don't know..." Tomochika said. Suddenly, they bumped into two people and they all screamed. When they looked at the two, they saw it was Naria and Ittoki.