[[More lemon]]

((Be the hot guy with the horns... You can't be Gamzee because he's pailing the most hottest bundle of miracles you have ever seen))

Gamzee's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
I let my hand roam to the front of my lil'mama's nook and,.... Wow. She's already soaked. She moans loudly into our kiss at my small touch.
Looks like she's all up and ready.

((Okay back to third person or whatever this is.))

You moan loudly into the kiss as Gamzee finds your rather wet area. Your eyes widen as you feel him take off your panties and he soon rids himself of his pants and boxers throwing them in a forgotten area in your room. You manage to flip him over so that you were now on top of him. You look down and see his bulge riggling around in search of warmth. You look back up at him with a smirk as you start to lay kiss all over his body making your way down to the purple appendage, leaving a trail of markings behind. Your soon face to face with his bulge. 'Damn, that's big... Okay here goes nothing'. And with that thought you give his bulge a long slow lick across his length. He let out a low grown as his hand gripped the back of your head, "now don't be a motherfuckin tease." This scared you a little but you weren't one to fight. So you take in half he bulge, witch already had your mouth filled, and as you make work of you tongue he lets out a louder grown as he pushes you head down and the bulge slithers down your throat. You manage not to gag but rather start sucking harder and moving you head up and down. And as you notice his bulge starting to swell in your mouth, you knew he was getting close. You lean you head back, letting his bulge slide out of your mouth. Gamzee lets out a quiet growl and you make you way back up to face him with a smirk, "Sorry, but I couldn't have you finish without me.". Before you said another word Gamzee flip both of you over so that he was on top. "Now what did I say about motherfucking teasing lil'mama."
You let out a gasp as you feel Gamzee's large bulge slide into your womanhood. It doesn't take long for you to adjust and you start to grind against his hips. Gamzee latches onto you neck starts to thrust in and out of you slowly while searching for your sweet spot. You lets out a deep moan when he finds it.
'No way am I gonna be the only mess here', you grab one of his goat like horns and rub it. You both are now moaning messes.

((...a whole lot of sexy later...now be the girl snuggling Gamzee))

You are now her...

You are tired as fuck and are snuggling the guy you just fucked. You feel him move a little before feeling him nuzzle into the crook of your neck... It stings like hell due to the fucking bite he left but you like it any way and no fucking way were you doing anything to stop his cute ass from doing it. So you decide to just pet the messy mound of fluff that was his hair, making the sleepy troll purr.

And with that both of you tire fuckers fall asleep.

TA: Hope you all liked it. Of course who can resist the Makaras. Well any way comment any ships or (X reader) you want next.
See you later ;)