DESTROYYYAAA

Gee and Frank were currently in a heated make out session. Frank rubbed his hand around Gee's thigh and moaned into the kiss as Gee palmed him through his skinny jeans. Gee stopped for a second only to begin to unbuckle Frank's belt and jeans. The jeans pooled around Frank's feet and soon his boxers joined them. Frank slid a hand under Gee's skirt and squeezed his plump ass. (A/N: I laughed v hard at this Idk why) Frank pulled his hand out and started pulling off the black skirt and grey lacey panties underneath.

"Frankie..." Gee moaned out as Frank pushed him against the wall and held him up by his thighs. Gee wrapped his legs above Frank's hips and threw his head back as Frank suckled at the soft skin on his neck. "Please Fra...Frank." Gee moaned and Frank chuckled. "I'm so glad were off that tour bus." He said as he started carrying Gee up the stairs towards their bedroom. Leaving their discarded clothes to litter the hallway. Gee made a mental note to clean that up before Frank laid him down on the bed. "Purr kitten." Frank said voice lined with lust. "Fr... Frankie I need you please." Gee bit his lip as Frank spread his legs open. Frank kneeled down and poked at Gee's entrance. "Ah...Frank don't teasee..." Gee moaned grasping the black sheets on their bed. Frank placed his hands on Gerard's hips and pulled him down moaning deeply. Frank then began pumping into Gee and loved how much of a mess he could make him. Gee would writhe around sweating and practically drooling making noises that Frank adored. Noises he thought of when he was alone in the tour bus bathroom. "Ah Ah ah Fr...ah" Gee moaned and started clawing at Frank's arms. "Ah AH AH!" He moaned as Frank found that spot. Frank kept pumping exceptionally hard and hitting that spot right on the bullseye "Ah Ah Ah Ah" Gee arched his back and came. "Destroya! Destroya!" Frank laughed at his joke. "F...fuck you!" After Frank pumped into Gee a couple more times he came and pulled out of Gee rolling over and laying next to him. "Love you." He whispered into Gee's ear and cuddled him. "Love you too, but was that joke really necessary?" He laughed and nuzzled into Frank's shoulder.

A/N:Sorry this was lazily written but I hope you enjoyed it. Xx

-that_panic_fangirl