All Tied Up (Doflamingo x Reader)

Six months you had worked for the Donquixote family at Dressrosa Palace – administration work mostly, taking the Young Master Doflamingo's calls for him, placing them on hold, arranging meetings and councils. It was boring work, and you often found yourself gazing out of your office window, high above the palace pool where the Young Master and company usually sat enjoying the sunshine.

You sighed heavily, wishing you could join them for a dip in the pool. Dressrosa's balmy weather was beginning to get to you, and you unclasped the top button of your blouse as you gazed longingly at the still blue water.

Doflamingo had asked you to join them, but you had regretfully refused out of politeness. After all, it was best not to mix business with pleasure. You had a job to do. And besides, you could not stand to think about the attention you would have drawn by the poolside from a certain pink-feathered blond.

From day one he had shown an interest in you – an interest that was certainly mutual – but you had turned down each and every one of his advances, and continued to do so. You saw how he treated his women. He would draw them in with his charm and his riches, using them only to cast them aside again when he grew bored. His pace was dangerous, and you would not let yourself be pulled in like so many others before you.

You watched him as he sat by the pool now, arms draped lazily across the back of the chair, his lean chest glistening bronze in the sun and a margarita close at hand. A blonde woman sat pressed against his side, her hand on his inner thigh while another leaned down from behind him to whisper in his ear as she worked his shoulders beneath delicate fingers. His grin grew wider at her words and his gaze followed hers to the window where you stood watching. His long tongue darted out, running over his teeth and lips. You suspected you knew what he was trying to say with the gesture.

Like what you see?

You blushed and turned away from the window, feeling suddenly hot. As you unclasped the second button of your blouse, you could almost hear him chuckling to himself, his trademark cocky grin on his face.

"Purupurupurupuru..."

You were pulled out of your daze by the ringing of your Den Den Mushi. Taking a breath to calm yourself, you took a seat behind your desk and held the receiver up to your mouth.

"Donquixote Doflamingo's office, how may I help you?"

While you were engaged with the phone call, there was a knock at the door. Without waiting for an answer, Doflamingo entered, the same wicked grin still on his face. You frowned slightly as he locked the door behind him and began to approach. You held up a hand, gesturing for him to wait as you listened to the voice on the other end of the line, slightly distracted by the sight before you. He had not bothered to put his shirt back on. Blushing, you swiveled in your chair to face the window instead, focusing on the conversation at hand.

"Yes, he has made it clear no one-ah!"

You gasped as you felt long fingers trailing feather touches up your arms and Doflamingo's warm breath against your cheek.

"I saw you watching me before," he hummed in your ear and you shivered involuntarily.

"Is everything alright, Miss [Name]?" said the voice from the other end of the line.

"Y-yes, everything's fine!" you managed to stutter out as Doflamingo's lips traced your jaw. After a moment of hesitation, the voice on the phone continued, but you were finding it increasingly difficult to hear over the sound of your blood pumping in your ears. You flinched away from his touch and mouthed at him: "not now!" You almost groaned out loud at his widening smirk.