Chapter 11: Ambushed.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN.

Chapter 11: Ambushed.

"For one thing, you're fast." said Dino. "Hey, Dino." smiled Tsuna. "Who are you?" the man growled. Yamamoto and Gokudera arrived, seconds later. "Where have you been?" said Tsuna. Yamamoto just laughed.

"Where is the Vongola X?" demanded the man. Students started to crowd around the front entrance. "Lambo! I-pin!" called Tsuna. Lambo and I-pin jumped from the second floor. "Yes, Tsuna?" "Keep them away. And protect them." ordered Tsuna. "Of course." Lambo and I-pin pushed back the crowd.

"You want the Vongola X?" Tsuna turned to the intruder. "He's not here." "You're lying. He's here." glared the man. "Leave, Accenti." said Tsuna. "Before you regret it." "Are you the Vongola X? You look like him." the man raised a photo. The man in the picture looked strikingly like Tsuna.

"I don't know."said Tsuna. "Get him, Kyouya." "Come, dear fellows. Attack!" he screeched. The men from Accenti Family raised their guns. "Yes, sir!"

In a flash, Hibari whipped out his tonfas and their commander was down. Bitten to death, like had always did. "Ah...there he goes..." sighed Dino. "He's not down yet." said Gokudera. Yamamoto gripped onto his bamboo shinai.

"Hey, what's your name?" the man rose from the ground. "Commander!" the men seemed relieved. "I am Marcus." "Why?" said Tsuna. "Afraid today might be your last?" said Murasaki. Marcus smirked. He took out a box weapon. "Come, Storm Wolves!"

"Box weapons!" Tsuna stared at the wolves. "Where did you get them?" Byakuran materialized next to Dino. "Ma-chan stole it from us, ne~" "Byakuran! How can you be so careless?!" said Tsuna. "He betrayed us, Tsunayoshi-kun~" sung Byakuran.

"Increase your security, bastard." scoffed Gokudera. Tsuna, in mere seconds, was in front of Marcus. "Attack, Storm Wolves!" ordered Marcus. Tsuna single-handed kicked and punched the box weapons. Just one punch, but the impact was strong. The box weapons were nothing compared to Tsuna's strength.

"Tsuna didn't even need to release his deathperation flames." said Gokudera. "Well, he stole one of the weaker box weapons." said Byakuran. "You're under arrest," said Tsuna, lifting Marcus by the collar. "Handcuff him, Kyouya."

Tsuna dragged him away, to be locked away behind the bars. "Who the heck is your brother?!" said Seira, "I...do not know..." muttered Ienari. "He's Namimori Academy's personal investigator." replied Yamamoto.

The spectators were stunned, including Nezu-sensei. The infamous Sawada Tsunayoshi? Unbelievable.

"What did you do, Byakuran?" said Dino. "I didn't do anything. They stole some of the weapons." said Byakuran. "It was amusing." Dino sighed. "What if they killed someone?!"

"He summoned the Accenti Family, in case you haven't realized." said Tsuna. "Tsuna!" Ienari was surprised to see him back so fast. "Where is that bastard?" "Oh, I gave him to Sil. He'll do the procedures." replied Tsuna.

The Accenti Family, having lost their commander, gone on rampage. They attacked the school, not caring wether they're students or teachers. "Duck!" yelled Dino. Lambo pulled up a Lightning barrier. The bullets bounced off the barrier.

Dino sighed in relief. "Thank god..."

"Hey, Ienari!" Keiichi called from within the barrier. "What's Vongola X?"

Immediately, all Vongola related associates froze. "Tell us, before you get us killed." said Sayaka. The students started to panic. "Calm down!" said Ienari. "You won't get killed!" Keiichi turned to Tsuna. "You're Ienari's brother, aren't you? Tell us."

Tsuna smiled. "I cannot. Only the Boss can decide to tell or not. The choice is yours, Ienari. But if you yearn to know, you'll regret it. I'm sure of it." "We're not as weak as you think." said Sayaka. "Just tell us! So that we can prepare for the future!"

Ienari sighed. "Fine. I grant thee permission." The Vongola associates glanced at Ienari. "What?" "Are you sure, Ienari?" said Ilario. "Yes. But you people absolutely cannot attack. Promise me that.' said Ienari. "Yes, sir!" Ienari's classmates jumped in joy.

Tsuna, Dino and Hibari smiled. "That's it. Command. Be more like a Boss, Ienari." "Let's go, Kyouya." Tsuna pulled Hibari away from the spectators eyes. Yes, Hibari hates the crowd. No one should ever forget that.

In the trees, a dark figure was observing them since the beginning. "They haven't realized it yet, huh? The Vongola Decimo...Sawada Tsunayoshi...how do you plan to stop me this time, eh?" he cackled. The time will come. Everything was in place. The plan will commence, and he will achieve his dearest goal.