chapter 1

Mandy pov

I knocked on my mothers door. I was nervous ' what if she would send me away ' Triple H opened the door. I tried so hard not to scream. I was a huge fan. ' good morning ' I said polite ' is Miss McMahon home '

He nodded ' who may I tell her is here ' I smiled ' tell her Miss Hastings ' He nodded and went inside. Stephanie returned. She closed the door behind her ' Mandy ? what are yo doing here ? where is your father ? '

I bit my lip ' he died , and I have no where to go '

She pulled me closer ' I'm sorry sweetie , come in ' I went inside. The house was huge and beautiful. She smiled ' take a set if you want to drink or eat just take anything you like '

she went to her husband they were arguing and then returned with him. He didn't look happy. He shook my hand ' I'm Paul Levesque '

I nodded ' I know , I'm Mandy Hastings '

He smiled ' I'm very sorry about your father ' He cleared throat ' you are welcome to stay with us , I'll let the maid get a room ready , whats your favorite color '

I shook my head ' really its okay I can just sleep on the floor ' Mom shook her head ' no sweetie , let us do this for you '

i sighed ' blue '

Paul smiled ' good well let me tell the maid '

Mom sat down next to me. ' so sweetie , I'm so sorry about dad ' I wiped my tears ' he was always there for me '

She hugged me ' It'll be alright '

Paul returned ' so did you bring luggage ' I nodded ' In my car ' He smiled ' shall I help ' I gave him the keys and turned back to mom.

she put a stray hair behind my ear ' you look like your father , why didn't you call me ? , I would come to the funeral '

I shook my head ' honestly I didn't want to bother you '

Paul came back with the luggage's and put them upstairs. Suddenly Vince came in with 3 little girls. ' oh you have a visitor , hello '

' Grandpa ' I whispered

Mom smiled ' Dad , this is my first daughter , I'll explain later , Aurora , Vaughn and Murphy come meet your sister '

Shyly the came to me. Vaughn held my hand ' pretty ' I smiled ' aww you are pretty too ' Murphy sat beside me ' will you stay with us '

I nodded ' yes ' Aurora smiled ' so you are our big sister , how old are you '

' 21 ' I said. Vaughn climbed on my lap. I played with her hair. Grandpa Vince kept staring at me. Paul noticed. ' so Vaughn , Aurora , Murphy , time to take a shower and get ready for dinner '

Vaughn climbed of me ' I'll be back '

They ran upstairs. They were so cute. Grandpa smiled at me ' come give the old man a hug ' I hugged him. He smile proud ' the last time i saw you , you were a baby '

I sat at Dinner. I had to get used to it. It was always just my dad and I. Vince looked at them ' so about Rollins , how will we protect him against fan girls ? we need to make them go away '

Mom thought for a while ' we should get him a girlfriend ' Paul nodded ' yes but who ? He and Leighla broke up and Zahra isn't the best choice '

I took a sip of my Juice. ' what do you need exactly ? ' Mom looked at me ' do you watch wwe ? ' I nodded ' of course , big fan '

Paul nodded ' as you know Rollins is the next big ting but there is one problem , fan girls , we need a girl that they think , its his girlfriend so they back off a little ' Stephanie sighed ' but how can we find someone ? we can't take a diva and we can't just trust any girl , what if she's psycho'.

I put my juice down ' I could do it '

Mom shook her head ' I can't put you in that kind of danger '

I rolled my eyes ' mom , dad was an FbI agent , don't you think he learned me how to fight ' Mom looked at Paul ' what do you think ? '

Paul looked at me ' are you sure you could pull it off ? '

I nodded ' I did it before , I had to protect a girl who was being stalked '

Grandpa nodded ' she's perfect , we rather give the money to our family '

I shook my head ' you don't have to pay me '

Grandpa smiled ' of course we do '

The girls walked in the kitchen wit their plates. Mom nodded ' put them on the table , I'll clean it later. Murphy smiled ' can we go play outside for a little '

Mom shook her head ' you just ate , rest a little , you mag go at 5:30 and play for an hour '

Mom got up to wash the dishes. I got up too ' let me do that '

After I washed the dishes. I went to play outside with my sisters. They were all so adorable. at 6:30 we went back inside and They took a shower to go to bed.

Mom smiled ' the girls love you ' I smiled ' They are adorable ' She sighed ' are you sure you'll be able to pull it off with Seth '

I smirked ' mom , I'm half Hastings and Half McMahon '

She smiled ' alright '

I went upstairs to take a bath. I thought about dad. I missed him so much. I started crying. He was such a good man.

when I was done I wore my pajamas and went back downstairs.

I took a seat on the couch. Mom put an arm around me ' my baby Paul looked at me ' so Seth will be at the cafe Near MacDonald tomorrow at * , you should go and take a look '

I nodded ' sure '

Grandpa got up ' so time for the old man to leave ' He hugged me and kissed my cheek ' sleep tight darling and good luck tomorrow '

Mom walked him out. I sat alone with Paul. he looked at me ' I want you to feel comfortable here , this is your home too and I know I won't ever replace your father but feel free to ask me anything '

cover at this chapter made by @RachelTimber