Chapter 1

Aiza's POV

I was sitting in my room and looking on Instagram, when suddenly my younger sister, Aaliya came in.
"Aiza api, do you know what mom and dad are thinking?" She said very excited.
"What?" I asked curiously.
"They're thinking of going to Pakistan this summer!" She screamed.
"Omg, really?" I asked.
"Yes! It will be so much fun, seeing our family after such a long time." She said.
We live here since birth and we don't go much to Pakistan, last time was 6 years ago. And we really love going to our country because we don't have any family here except for one cousin, Zoya, my best friend. We are in the same class. But we really miss our family, that's why we are so excited.
"Okay Aaliya, you go, I'll come after a bit." I said. She went back downstairs to follow the talk and I ran to Amir's room. I knocked on the door and went in. He was on his laptop.
"Whoa, you seem happy." He said.
"Amir! Mama and Papa are thinking of going to Pakistan this summer holiday." I almost screamed out.
"Okay, but they're still thinking about it." He said.
"That's why I came to you, stupid boy, we have to talk to them and convince them to go." I said. This is my twin brother, Amir. He's 6 minutes younger than me.
"Okay, come on." He said and we went to the living room.
"Hello mama and papa!" I said very happy.
"Hello, why so happy?" Mama answered.
"Uhm, I heard you guys were talking about going to Pakistan this summer?" I asked.
"Yes. We decided we are going to Pakistan for three months." Papa said.
"Omg! Aaliya we're going to Pakistan in a month!" Me and Aaliya screamed together and hugged eachother.
Amir, mama and papa just stood there laughing at us.
I ran upstairs and called Fatima baji, my older sister, she's married. But still lives in Belgium, luckily.
"Hello?"
"Hello Fatima baji! We are going to Pakistan in a month!" I screamed through the phone.
"Whoa, really because me and Ali were also planning to go?" She said.
"Yes, that'll be so much fun." I said.
"Of course, I'll tell Ali you guys are also going, then he'll definetely agree." She said.
"Sure, okay bye!" I said and ended the call. I am so happy we're going!
And the following days passed away doing all the shopping for everyone over there. I was lucky because I already had my exams so I could go everywhere with mom and dad.
And finally, that day came we are going to Pakistan today.

************************************
Hi guys, new book, first chapter.
Hope u will like it.
Pic of Aiza on the side.

Don't forget to vote or comment!