The Other Brother (part 2)

You didn't know exactly how to react. you knew you should push him away, but you also knew that that was not physically possible seeing that he was built like a tank. The seemed to never end.
His arms snaked around your waist,pressing his waist against yours. You knew if you didnt stop it now you wouldnt be able to later. You put your hands on his solid chest and pushed back with all your might. He managed to push him a few inches away.

"Sam, what the fuck?!"

You yelled at him. He seemed really confused, but you also noticed that his eyes were full of lust. Ok, now was the time to get out of there, like now.

"Sorry Sam..."

And with that you let your left leg swing up and got him right in the soft spot. He coughed and backed off holding onto his wounded crotch.
You ran out of the room and towards the study. Should you tell Dean what happened? No, that would only make him more mad. When you finally found the study, you saw Dean hunched over a bottle of whiskey. You could see the tears rolling down his perfect cheeks. You saw his shoulders shake with every sob. Dean must have felt you starring because he looked up at you with red eyes.

You slowly walked over to him. He was going to stand up, but you stopped him and sat in his lap facing him. He tryed to hide his face, but you took him by the cheeks and looked at him. Seeing him cry made you want to burst out into tears. When you first see this man, you think hes the most invincible man and he could never get hurt. But, you finally got to see a part of Dean that he didnt like to show. He opened his mouth to say something, but you put a finger on his perfectly soft lips.

"Im sorry."

You said as you looked at him, you used your thumbs to brush away his tears. He put his hands on your sides, he moved his head to the side and kissed your hand.

"No (y/n), i should be sorry. I didnt mean to ac-"

You cut him off by pressing your lips against his.
He smiled in the kiss and gently gripped your hips. You wrapped your arms around him. Just as the make up kiss began to get more intense Deans cell phone went off.

He sighed and slowly pulled away to answer his phone.

"Garth, whats up?"

You sat on his lap and waited patiently, you played with the charm on his necklace. Then you saw the way his face changed when he hung up.

"Dean, whats wrong?"

"I have to go."

He lifted you up and sat you down on the table and stood up. You grabbed his arm before he left.

"Let me come with."

Dean looked at you with a small smile. He then walked back over to you and stood in between your legs. He gave you the roughest kiss he's ever given you. Then he pulled away, smiling.

"Ill be gone for two nights at the most, ill probably be back before that. Just stay here ok? Its still not safe for you out there."

You sighed sadly and nodded. He gave you another kiss then left. You looked over at the door way into the study and saw Sam staring at you. But this time, he didnt have a shirt on. And he was smirking. Shit.