Chapter 1

Feliciano, or Italy, as he was commonly called, cowered from his brother, Romano, or Lovino, and his two p self, Fiorello, with Lovino's two p, Leonardo. They gave small whimpers as their brothers picked on them. Sure they were the weakest, or rather, Feliciano was, but that did not mean they had to bully them.

Nearby, Matthew, or Canada, was playing checkers with his two p and best friend, Matt. "Looks like that's another win for me." Matthew said quietly as he made his last move in the game. Matt examined the pieces even though he knew Matthew was right, and shighed, grumbling playfully as he put another mark by his friends name.

"Remind me to beat your tail at hockey tomarrow.." He said, pointing his pencil teasingly at Matthew. The Canadian let out a quiet laugh.

"Knowing us, it would be a tie." Matthew said, smiling. Matt gave a snort, and ruffled Matthew's hair. Even though Matthew could beat him in strategy games like checkers or chess, they were evenly matched in hockey.

"That is too true, petit frère." He said smiling back. Suddenly, the table went flying to the side. "What the gods below?!" Matt cursed in every language known to men and then some. While meanwhile, Matthew was just in absolute shock.

"Oh, is the little baby going to cry?" Lovino asked, while Fiorello smirked next to him. Matt lost his temper, and leapt to his feet, punching Lovino, and quickly grabbing Fiorello before he could attack. His voice grew cold and eyes went red, and voice dark.

"Leave. Now."

Okay, I will like to get some things straight. First I don't own Hetalia. Second, these are my iterpications or the 2ps based on what I've read. So tell me if you have any suggestions.