Part 19

YUKA POV
Back At School
The bell rings and right away I start running towards her class. I look down the hall and see her at her locker. My heart sped up as I got closer to her pushing threw the crowd of people. She didn't see me so I went up from behind her a gave her a hug which surprised the fuck out of her.

"Aghhhhh" she says before turning around. "Oh it's just you"
"Yep it's just me"
"Oh god I thought it was someone important"
I playfully hit her arm
"I am important to you right?"
"Sure..." She says putting the last notebook into her locker.
I know she is just joking when she talks that way or at least I think she's joking.
I grab her hand again as we walk out of the front of the school. She looks over at me raising her eyebrow but doesn't question it. Holding her hand made my heart beat so hard I can feel it in my throat. She is such an amazing friend I thankful to have someone like her.

I look up at her and smile and she Smiles back at me. We walk down the street still holding hands. The streets seem to be empty for a strange reason sense we are so near the town square. We pass by an Allie when we hurd a girl scream
"Help please somebody please help me!"
Shila looked around trying to see if anyone was around to help but no one was. " C'mon Shila lets go get the Avatar she will be able to do something" I pull her hand but she doesn't move.

" no I'm the daughter of the avatar I should be able to help who ever needs help". Oh why did she have to be so stubborn! I thought to myself as she started to make her way towards the screaming. She grabbed a piece of glass from floor and picks up her pace. We finally got to the noise the no one was there just a speaker.

"What the fuck is this?!" She says as she cuts the cord to the speaker.

"Why would somebody do this Shila?" I say turning to her. I see the worried look in her eyes. "I don't know" before I can respond I see movement coming from my left side. Me and Shila turn to see a man about 6'7 and 180 pounds. White skin, short buzz cut black hair, Broken nose, and dirt all over his body. He was filthy. He wasn't wearing any shoes, his socks were dirty gray with holes all over them, his jeans were baggy and ripped, and his shirt was sweaty and looks like it used to be white.  He hold up a brick.

"Who are you?" Shila says while going in front of me in a defensive position.
The man doesn't say anything. He just makes a creepy smile making want to puke.  He then says. "Lights out" and before I knew it I was in complete darkness.