Ten

Royalty: Daddy, we're hungry and thirsty.

Me: Ok baby, give me a second.

Loyalty: Hurry daddy please. Can we go to McDonalds

Me: No miss lady we are not! But aye I want you guys to meet someone. Royalty and Loyalty this my girl Honestee!

Royalty: She's pretty. Is she gonna go eat with us?

Loyalty: Is she your girlfriend? Is she going to live with us?

Me: We not going out to eat! She is my girlfriend and this her house. Say hi to her!

Royalty: Hi, what's your name?

Happiness: Hi, my name is Honestee but your dad calls me happiness. What's your name?

Loyalty: You love our dad? Can we live with you? Are you going to be our mom?

Happiness: Yes I love your dad a lot and you have to ask your dad if you're going to live here.

Me: Wow you guys are nosey!

Royalty: I like her dad. No we're not nosey but I'm hungry still! Can she please be our mom, dad?

Loyalty: Dad she is pretty. I like her too. Please can we live here with her?

Me: I'm glad you guys like her because I love her. We will talk about everything else later. You good happiness?

Happiness: Yeah I'm good but dinner is ready. Go wash up please.

We sat down and ate dinner. The girls had so many questions for happiness it was cute. I didn't want to force nothing on her just after what happened at my house I didn't want the girls to be there and since we made it official I thought this would be the perfect time for her to meet my girls. After dinner, happiness and the girls cleaned up then she helped them with their homework.

They didn't even want me to help them. We watched "Frozen" and ate popcorn. The girls sat with happiness between them and every time I tried to touch her they smacked my hands away. All I kept hearing was she theirs but I had her first. We gonna have to set some boundaries and they need to learn to share. She helped them get ready for bath time, while I laid in her bed and then she came in the room. It was the perfect time for us to talk.

Me: You ok? Is this to much?

Happiness: I'm fine and enjoying this! Are you ok? What's wrong?

Me: I'm ok just surprised at how the girls took to you so quick. I am not trying to rush you into anything but I did want my three girls to meet!

Happiness: I'm glad you did this but what are you going to tell them about their questions babe?

Me: what do you think? They wanna live with you and want you to be their moms, so you gotta deal with that baby!

Happiness: Do you want to take that leap and move in together? Where is their mom? Or am I being nosey?

Me: Nah you good but their mom see's them when she wants at their grandma house. We basically live together now but I wouldn't mind making it happen for reals. I love waking up to you!

Happiness: Awe my baby wants to move in together! Let's do it I love having you here by my side and the girls can have their own rooms!

Me: Are you ready to be a momma? And you better stop playing with me before I have to spank you!

Happiness: You not spanking shit! I'm ok with it but is your baby moms going to be ok with this?

Me: Wait until the girls go to bed, I'm going to show you! They going to love the hell out of you! She not going to say shit! My girls deserve to be happy and have a mother figure besides their grandmas and aunties but come here now!

Loyalty: Ugh stop kissing!

Royalty: That's nasty but dad can she do our hair?

My girls look so good together. I didn't think my babies would of bonded to happiness so fast but I love that they did. They never bonded with any of my ex bitches like they did with happiness. They keep calling her mom. When they went to bed, we talked a little while about everything. We going to move forward together and make this a family. I'm going to find us a bigger house as soon as I can because I need more room. Happiness lives in a four bedroom now but shit she deserves more.

When I brought it up to her, she agreed but I promised her she won't have to give up her house. I'm going to sell my shit because of what happened or just give it to one of my niggahs. After we discussed our new lives, I made love to her twice and then held her in my arms all night.

*******************One Month Later******************

Man life has been good with happiness. The girls adore her. I'm really in love and want her to be in my life for the rest of my life. I been going home early, taking her out places and showing her I could be a good man. The man she deserves! I just surprised her with a trip to Jamaica and bought her all new clothes. We just got back from our trip last night but I don't want to get out of bed and leave her at all.

Looking at my happiness made my snake ready to attack. I strapped up and then I scooted down enough in the bed so I could slid up into her. She moaned, arched her back a little and started moving to where my snake was going in and out of her. Man she is my weakness. It was feeling so good that I picked up the pace. My face was in her neck, muffling my moans, hands gripping her hips and my ecstasy drawing near.

Before I could bring us past the moon, Loyalty walked in and sat at the bottom of the bed. I told her to go lay in her room for a little while but then Royalty walked in. Happiness started laughing and I whispered in her ear, "we gonna be stuck like this if they don't leave the room!" They ignored me and laid down. Happiness asked me to pull out but I told her no.

Loyalty grabbed the remote and put on "Annie." When the movie was over I noticed that everyone was sleep. I turned on "Walking With Dinosaurs" in case the girls woke up again and I started making love to happiness again. She kept moaning stop but I kept telling her to be quiet. After a while I pulled out of her and pushed her on her back. I slid back into her and made love to her for over an hour.

The girls was sleep when we got up and jumped into the shower. When we got out, we brushed our teeth and put on clothes. I told happiness to get the girls dressed, while I go make breakfast. I have a surprise for them today. An hour after we ate, we was on our way to their surprise. They kept asking questions but I was not giving up no clues. I know that they going to enjoy today a lot.