Chapter 3

~~~Nicole POV~~~
The teacher inturduce us to the class. (N/A) and I took a seat together. The intired class kept looking at us like they saw us somewhere.
"(N/A) why are the keep looking at us." I wisper to (N/A)
"I don't know Nicole. I hope it just today thing."
~~~1 hour later~~~
(N/A) told me let meet up with Garroth. I said sure. I can tell that she like Garroth.
"Hey (N/A) and Nicole." Garroth said awail looking at where we are.
"Hey Garroth. Not to be rude but who that." I said just having a confuse face.
"O hi. I'm Aphmau nice to meet you Nicole and (N/A)." Aphmau said
"Hi but how do you know are name."(N/A) and I said.
" told me about you guys and bey the way you can call me aph."Aphmau said
"So are you guys ready to go to P.E." Garroth said
"Yes let me go get my hoodie."(N/A) said
" Ok Nicole, Aph, and I Wait here for you." Garroth said

~~~your POV~~~
I want to my loker to get my (F/C) hoodie. After I got my hoodie. I meat up with Nicole, Aph, and Garroth.
"So why do you need your hoodie." Aph said
"I-I don't want to talk about is." I said awail looking at the fool.
"I understand but when you want to talk about we are here for you." Aph said
We all talk about stuff that we never told anyone. But I did not tell them about Nicole or my past.
"So Garroth how many sibling do you have." I said with big eyes
"I have 2. One is a boy and the other is a girl." Garrote said
"What their names." I said
"My sister name was Unifishy, my bother name was Zane." Garroth said
"What happen to them." Nicole ask Garroth
"My sister name was Unifishy and my brother name was Zane. One day Zane told me that Unifishy killed herself (start to cry) and she was the one that I told her everything." Garroth said.
"I'm so sorry I ask Garroth." I said. Then we all hug Garroth. I can tell that Garroth was blushing
We walk to the gym. Are gym teacher told was to get with a partner because we are going to learn how to break dance. So I pick Garroth. Aph pick a brown head boy. Nicole pick a blue head boy.

~~~bell rang~~~
After class was over. We went to the lunch room. Garroth gave Nicole and I money to buy lunch.
"Thank you Garroth I repay you I promis." I said giving him a big hug
~~~Garroth POV~~~
After I gave Nicole and (N/A) money to bye food. (N/A) gave me a big hug.
"So do you like her." Aph said and poking me.
"W-What d-do you mean."I said looking and Aph
"I mean you like her you blush when she gave you a big hug and when I said you like her you studded." Aph said poking me more
"Ok I like her. But don't tell her plz. I still have to finger out her past before I trust her more."I said. Then Nicole and (N/A) cam and we talk and talk. Then all of a sudden I see a brown head girl that look like my sister and a gaurd that look like he from scailswind. I see that (N/A) and Nicole ran to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you guys have to wait. Now I'm in the story and Nicole and you have to escape the gaurd of scailswind. what are you guys going to do. I'm going to try making story on week days but not all the time.

from one and only Unifishy