Battle of Dragon Slayers

Faline

Those two were eager, Sting and Rouge must have idolized Natus and Gajeel since she could hear their pounding hearts right before they lunged to attack only to stop in surprise. Natsu and Gajeel glared right before in sync punched the two younger Dragon Slayers.

"White Dragon's Roar !" A beam of light shot out of Sting's mouth. "Shadow Dragon's Slash !" Hearing this her eyes focused on Gajeel and Rouge. Shadows swirled around his hand but Gajeel countered the younger Dragon Slayer. As Sting turned Natsu grabbed the Shadow Dragon Slayer and hurled him.

"Flame Dragon's Wing Attack !" Natsu roared. While the two and the rest of the audience save for those who knew Natsu and Gajeel were surprised she remarked,"Those two are no match. No way they are strong enough to kill a dragon." Tuning out Max she shifted once again.

"White Drive," Sting said. His markings very much looked like hers. Some of the Guild commented but she kept watch. "Shadow Drive," Rouge said. Like Sting who was covered in bright light, Rouge had shadows swirling around him.

"The secret side of me,
I never let you see,
I keep it caged,
But I can't control it,
So stay away from me,
The beast is ugly,
I feel the rage,
And I just can't hold it," She began to sing Monster. Just seeing the Dragon Slayer fight made her itch to join. Her tail wagged and slammed into anything in reach but she did not notice the transformation or her Guild mates commenting.

"Let's go," The Twin Dragon Slayers said in union. At this the two seperated and overwhelmed Natsu and Gajeel. "I always looked up to you. And I aimed to surpass you," She heard Sting say. "Now it's time !" Sting shot a bright light at Natsu's chest.

A intricate white pattern that according to Sting,"The White Dragon's Claw is a Holy Attack. A body marked by it's stigma has it's freedom taken away."

"It's scratching on the walls,

In the closet, in the halls,
It comes awake,
And I can't control it,
Hiding under the bed,
In my body, in my head,
Why won't somebody come and save me from this ?
Make it end !" She sang. Rougue went behind Gajeel thinking he would be safe with his shadows but Gajeel caught his fist. I would not call him prey Rogue, She thought. Natsu burned his mark and surprise attacked Sting.

"Pretty good, aren't you ? But still not good enough," Natsu said with a grin. "Don't get too full of yourselves, You punks," Gajeel growled with a glare. "Don't look down on Fairy Tail !" Gajeel yelled as he mercilessly punched the said punk. Those two are a million years to early to pick a fight with Gajeel and Natsu.

"I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,
I hate what I've become,
The nightmare's just begun,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,
I, I feel like a monster,
I, I feel like a monster." Sting began a attack she had not seen yet. "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art Holy Nova !" A blast of light created blasts of wind that hit from all sides. Still crouching on the ledge she welcomed the light's blast.

As the smoke cleared Sting saw that Natsu was fine as he clutched his fist. "Way to go Natsu !" She laughed. Rogue also was not doing so well as he to learned that his idol was a monster.

"My secret side I keep,
Hid under lock and key,
I keep it caged,
But I can't control it,
Cause if I let him out,
He'll tear me up,
And break me down,
Why won't somebody come and save me from this ?
Make it end !"

There was a huge gap of power between the twins and Fairy Tail's. For a while the two stayed down but struggled to get up. Between the two, how they spoke it seemed they knew even with that cocky display that there was a difference between them and their idols.

"I won't loose. I can't loose. For Lector's sake..." Sting said now using White Drive. On their own will those two could use Dragon Force.

"I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,
I hate what I've become,
The nightmare's just begun,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,
I, I feel like a monster,

It's hiding in the dark,
It's teeth are razor sharp,
There's no escape for me,
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart,

No one can hear me scream,
Maybe it's just a dream,
Or maybe it's inside of me,
Stop this monster !

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,
I hate what I've become,
The nightmare's just begun,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,
I'm gonna lose control,
Here's something radical,
I must confess that I feel like a monster,

I, I feel like a monster," She sang.

Dragon Force was like her hybrid form except the twins did not have their own tails and wings. Right now they had more of the destructive power of a dragon. Now covered in scales Sting looked a lot like her. Well the scale pattern and such.