n i n e

He held up the lingerie I was supposed to wear. I shook my head violently. No way am I going to prance around in that for all these pedophiles at the auction.

"You said no to every outfit I've held up," He screamed.

"I dont want to wear underwear in front of old men," I said quitely. He lost all his patience with me then.

"Your gonna do as I say and your gonna like it!" He snarled. I flinched. He had such sudden our bursts, you never know when he was going to flip.

"Try it on!" His voice thundered around the cold cell.

"O-okay," I stuttered nervously. I picked it up and stood there. He groaned and left the cell. I got changed with caution, as I never knew when he would just barge in. I tried on the skimpy lingerie and stood there, even more cold than before.

He opened the door and stared at me. I stood with my head down, ashamed.

"So sexy," He whispered, walking around me. I crossed my arms, trying to cover myself. He told me to get changed and he left the room.

I quickly got changed and sat down. I really was never going to escape this place. I looked sadly at the floor, and I just sat there, waiting for him to come back. It has been 2 days now, he told me. What was Carmella and Micheal going to say when I get back to them. That's if I do get back.

I scolded myself and told myself to stop being negative. I will get out of here. When he leads me out to go to the van to the auction, maybe I can run away then.

◆♡◆

"Il take you to the van, and we'll go to the auction in 2 days," He glanced at me, "Don't even think of running away, or you will know what happens,"

I gulped.

"When we get there, you'll be injected wiv' a drug and you probably won't remember a fing' about the auction. Whoever bids the highest for you will buy you and take you home wiv' em'. Then everyone will be happy. The guy will get'is servant and Il get some money," He smirked.

'Yeah. Everyone but me," I thought.

"You better be good to your owner or else. I don't want no pissed phone calls or you will be sorry," He warned me. He gave me a big fake smile, flashing his golden tooth.

"Now get some rest," He left the room.

I was sleeping but woke up with a jerk before my bones began to ache. I was aching everywhere. I felt my finger bone crack as I howled in pain. I knew what was going to happen next.

I'm about to shift.