heartache

Mitch sat on the couch stroking vikk's raged black hair as he sobbed into his shoulder practically screaming of a broken heart, Mitch sshhed him and wrapped his strong arms around the smaller male. Vikk clawed into his arm and shoulder firmly as his screams turned into hitched breaths and lulled his tearstained face from Mitch's shoulder looking up at his amber eyes.

"Mitch, w-why would h-he do that to m-me?"

Mitch pulled Vikk into a warm hug and kissed his fore head, then whispering softly into his ear.

"Some people just don't appreciate what their given, especially someone as kind and loyal as you"

Vikk looked up at him wiping the hot tears from his eyes, his face flushed from heartach and complements, they sat there for a few more minutes talking how Lachlan was a selfish and horrid fool, who couldn't see the pure kindness that he said he loved, Vikk then stood up and walked towards the stairs, but turned around facing him.

"Thank you Mitch, really, that helped me alot"

Mitch sighed, the memory of when his heart broke and to be honest it still was, the words that Jerome had said drove him to things that hurt him emotional and physically, his hurtful words had left him laying in Adam's bed for days without food, water and the same amount of blood in his body, Adam had tried to tell him that Jerome was a man that played people to brake them, no matter how long it would take. He placed his face in his hands and cried, cried like the day it had happened but he couldn't let Vikk suffer with a broken heart for ever like him, it would kill him, he pulled up his left hoodies sleeve looking at the still visible cuts, that's how deep he had cut, he had stopped only a year and half ago.

Him and Adam had letted the young Britain boy live with them after he had found his Australia partner passionately kissing an younger blue eyed girl, Lachlan had played with Vikk like Jerome had, but luckily hadn't had it worse as him, yet bad enough, especially for someone as fagile
like Vikk.

Mitch felt his phone vibrate in his jean pocket and answered the unknown caller, not worring about it being a stalker or rapist since Jerome had already desposed that off his bucket list...

"hello?"

Mitch froze at the words that followed.

"hello Mitch, it's Jerome, please open the door"