6

Sky

Sky's face was bright red. Rob was...so close to him. Mitch had followed Sky and Rob followed Mitch. Mitch left Rob and Sky alone, saying that he'd be back.
Sky looked up at Rob, who smiled. "Ya know, there's someone who likes you." Sky blushed deeper. "W-Who?" he asked shyly.
Rob leaned in and whispered into Sky's ear. He shivered at the feel of the older boys breath. "I'm not telling."
Sky breathed deeply. He felt Rob smile against his ear. "W-Why no-o-ot!?" Sky gasped. Rob stared into Sky's eyes. "Oh, because I said so..."
Sky squinted his eyes shut. He cracked one open. Rob's lips were so close...So close. He growled at himself. He only blushed at Rob because he was charming. "Because I promised him."
Sky looked, confused by the words that Rob said. Rob laughed. "Let's go back. I'm sure he'll be excited to see you."
Sky huffed but followed. He was upset that Rob didn't tell him and he wondered who it could be.
He just wanted answers.
He didn't know who was sending the messages.
He was alone. None of the boys had their phones. They were all playing video games. Besides, the number was labeled '000'.
Helpful, right?
Sky's face turned bright red as he thought of Mitch. Why was the older sneaking mean glances at Rob?
Rob was only trying to be nice. His voice sounded like it was usually a seductive purr. Maybe Mitch mistook it for flirting.
But why would Mitch care?
When they got to Sky's room, Preston was gulping down another Dr.Pepper and the others were still playing.
Mitch looked up from the TV, glancing only at Sky.
"What happened?" Mitch asked. Sky saw that he was clenching the controller tightly.
"Oh, nothing. Rob helped me because-"
"Because something happened in the bathroom."Rob said.
Mitch gave him a cocky glare, and tossed a controller at him. Rob caught it perfectly.
Sky did too. And by perfectly for Sky, it hit his hand and he doubled over in pain.

"Bye guys!" Sky happily exclaimed, as the boys ran down the street. Mitch smiled at Sky. "Uh...thanks for letting us stay."
"No problem." Sky smiled, shyly looking down.
Then he felt strong arms pull his petite body in a hug.
Sky was enveloped in an aroma of warmth. Mitch smelled like fresh sage and lemongrass.
He felt so...safe in Mitch's arms.
He never wanted this feeling to end.
Unfortunately, it had to. Sky blushed as Mitch pulled away. He ruffled Sky's curly hair, and ran down the street too.
Sky smiled and shut the door.

Two hours later, Sky heard a click. His eyes widened, as he scrambled to his room.
Dad was home.
Sky got his hair fixed, annoyed by one small curl that wouldn't allow Sky to tame it.
Sky slid on a silky robe, and ripped off his sweatpants. The door opened, and a man who had pale skin, brown hair and hazel eyes walked in with a shorter teen, who had raven hair and olive skin and looked alot like Sky.

"Sky?" the boy called. "T-Taylor?" Sky asked, walking down one of the spiral staircases.
"Dad, he's home!" Taylor called.
His father looked at Sky, smiling brightly.
"Sky, you had me worried! Are you-"
"I bathed, lotioned, did my hair, and all that. Where am I going tonight?" Sky asked.
"To a man named Tony. He will be very pleased with you." His father frowned, pulling Sky in a hug. "Please understand why I do this Sky."
Sky let out a cracked sigh. "I do, Dad."
His father pulled away and grabbed a piece of Sky's hair and pulled it out softly, and like a domino, all of Sky's curls sprang out.
He smiled.
"You look more like your mother everyday."
Sky nodded, blinking back tears. "I'll wear my outfit."
Sky came down later in skinny jeans, and a white Tshirt. "I'm ready." Sky mumbled, walking to the front door.

As you are probably confused, go back to Chapter 2. Sky looked out his window, waiting for his nightly shift. His father drove him, saying he would be back at 12:00.
12:00...It would only be three hours. It actually felt like days.
"Aah. Is this Sky?" Tony asked. He was handsome, with tan skin, blue eyes and dark brown hair. Sky nodded.
"Trust me, Sky. We'll have fun."

-~~-

LOOK, A WILD UPDATE!

*Audience 'ooh's*

This is for NegativeFive who you should TOTALLY FOLLOW!

FOLLOW HIM RIGHT NOW

DID YOU DO IT

HUH

Also, what do you think happened with Sky?