Are you my best friend?

Kites pov
*sigh* "big brother are you ok" hart asked me "yes hart I'm fine don't you worry" I replied "are you sure you seem a little down" he replied hart maybe a kid but he sure is smart "it's just a special day today hart that's all" I responded "ok well I'm going to my room can you come and tuck me in brother" "sure thing little bro" we went up to harts room and I tucked him in it was a dark rainy night but for some reason it always is on this particular day "there you go hart good night I'll see you in the morning ok" "*yawn* ok big brother good night" he replied hart was everything to me he's the reason I'm here he's the reason Im still happy at times he's just my everything my little bro once I left his room I went to mine and looked out the window today was our 8 year anniversary you've been gone for 8 years now but I will never forget you never in my life will I even think of forgetting you you were my best friend before hart came and you still are "I miss you a lot......lucky".(tear going down his face)

Lucky's pov
Here I am finally after how may years im finally back "get ready everyone cuz lucky is back and she ain't leaving so soon"

Sorry it's so damn short really I've been watching to much soul eater I couldn't really think straight (nervous laugh) so yeah next chapter will be extra long I promise ok plus I did this at 2:45 in the morning I don't normally do that that's new for me so yeah won't be doing that again anyway so sorry for the short chapter but I still hope you like it till next time

STAY SYMMETRICAL OR ELSE