Waffles

(Yes, I know some other people made Firestar hate waffles, well I thought it was funny so...)

Brambleclaw: "Hiiiii Firestar, my buddy 'ol pal!"

Firestar: (suspiciously) "Yes?..."

Brambleclaw: "Guess what Squirrelflight and I planned for you?!"

Firestar: "What?"

Squirrelflight just appears from no where

Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw: "A waffle party!!!" (throw waffles in the air)

Firestar: "Wait, what's a waffle?"

Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw: O.O

Firestar: "What is a waffle?!"

Squirrelflight: "Oh, here, it's this." (gives Firestar a waffle) "Eat it."

Firestar: "Umm...ok." (takes small bite out of waffle. Then, spits it out all over Brambleclaw's paws) "AAAACCCCKKK!!!!! GROSS!!!! THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING EVER!!!! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight: (shove more waffles in Firestar's mouth)

Firestar: (spits the waffles out and kicks Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw out of Thunderclan)

Cats of Thunderclan: (eat all of the remains of waffles and the waffles Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw dropped when they were kicked out)

Authors Note
So, do you like it? If you do please tell me in the comments! Thanks for reading this warrior cat spoof, bye!! (Also, if you have any ideas, just tell me)