Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.

--------------

Khadija.

I wake up in unfamiliar room. I looked around and quickly sit up but relaxing when I saw Rauhan face. I smile slightly at his cute face. He was sleeping peacefully. He eyes were closed and mouth was slightly open and taking breath. I take my hand to his face but stop when last night memories flash in my mind. I take my hand back and stood up. I walk in bathroom and lock it behind me.

When we are at hall and taking pictures with everyone, I saw that girl taking Rauhan hand and he didn't pulled back. I think he must be special for him so I took back mine and didn't talk to him after that. He tried when we were eating dinner, driving to hotel and before sleeping but I didn't reply him. I was rude but I know this is better for us. He says he like me but I know he don't and I want to know to real reason behind this marriage.

I walk back in room after freshen up and saw Rauhan sitting with his eyes closed. As he could sense my presence, he looked up and give me a smile. I also forced one and take my cloths to change it. Rauhan do the same and we drove off to his rented house to greet my in-laws. We eat breakfast on our way.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum." We give our Salam when we saw them sitting in living room. They looked at us and smiled.Only Rauhan's Dad smile from his heart and other forced.

"Walaikum Assalam Rauhan Khadija. You guy are early here." Rauhan Dad asked us. We nodded and they talk about the fun they do last night. All time I saw the girl from last night tried to come near us but everytime Hira Bhabhi took her away.

Everyone started to leave for airport. Our flight leaves in 2 hour so we leave for my house to take my bags. When we get at my home everyone was there. My Uncles and their families. They were from my Mom side. We greet them and sit there with everyone. Dad asked Rauhan something that I don't listen, because it's their talk it doesn't involve me.

"So, Khadija. How are you feeling after getting married?" Aminah asked. We were sitting in my room.

"What you mean? It was okay. It wasn't some type of war Aminah." I answer her question rolling my eyes. I was here to check everything is packed.

"It is war Khadija. You should see Rauhan's Mom face when you get on stage. She was killing you by her looks. I still don't get how suddenly she apologized you and want to make you her daughter in law?" She asked confused. This is what I am thinking since they come to see me. Sometimes I get suspicious but then relax when I recall Rauhan words.

'I am not doing this for any reason.'

"It's not like that Aminah. Maybe she get really changed." I assure her but it was like I was assuring myself.In everyone, his Dad was the only one was I can trust because since he saw me he never give me evil look or get rude with me. Dad also says he is a nice man and would be a nice second Dad of mine.

She was about to say something when Asim come in my room without telling. He come in front of me and looked at me with watered eyes. I forget, I had to leave him one day.

"I will be downstairs." Aminah says and walk out leaving us there. We sit on my bed quietly. None of us say anything but sitting in uncomfortable silence.

"I still can't believe you are leaving me" Asim said with a sigh and run his hands in his hairs.

"Me too, but I will come back to meet you all and I will call you every day. You know you are my best friend, my brother and I can't live without talking to you."

"Yeah, I know. Don't forget anything what we do. If you need my help anytime just give me a call and I will be therefor you." He smiled. I smiled back and we talk about our memories. After few minutes Dad call us downstairs.

We went downstairs and Asim take my bags down. I hugged my relatives and give my goodbyes. I hugged my Dad, Mom, Yasir Bhai, Asim, Hira Bhabhi and Aminah while Rauhan put my bags in his car.

"I Miss you. Be happy and safe."Yasir Bhai whisper in my ear while hugging. We pulled back and I saw some tears in his eyes. I know they were to see me finally married.

"I miss you too Bhai." I give him a sad smile before sitting in car. Rauhan sit on driver seat and starts driving. I saw my family getting small and blur as we drove away from them. I wipe my eyes and rested my head on window with a sigh.

"I am here with you Khadija." I heard Rauhan but I didn't look at him only hummed in reply. When we reach airport Rauhan help me with my bags and we take our flight to go my new home.To go away from my family. My Dad, My mom, Yasir Bhai and Asim. They are my life. I don't know how I will survive without them.

'This is going to bedifficult.' I thought and closed my eyes hoping what is going to come will begood.

---------------------------------

Update Again. I hope you all like it. This is not much interesting. Next chapter maybe gain your interest.

Let me know what you think about this chapter.

-Maddy.!