Smile And Say Murder

Yvonne Verdi, glamorous co-owner of Flash magazine, has been receiving death threats and Blue McMahon is called in to investigate. Prime suspect is Yvonne's patner, Brian Vorderman, but Blue is not convinced - until Brian plays some pretty sick practical jokes. Could the tempermental art director have a split personality?

Worried, Blue calls in her boyfriend, Leo Andersen, who promptly falls for Brian's lovely sister, Betty. Will Blue uncover the killer in time - and will she lose Leo's love in the process?
~
THIS STORY IS IN THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW!

PLEASE CORRECT ME, IF I MAKE MISTAKES WITH MY ENGLISH SINCE I FOLLOW BRITISH ENGLISH AND THE STORY HAPPENS IN AMERICA. . .

Hello! I'm Lina and I'm so happy you clicked on my story. I can assure you that the story gets interesting (I think so) as you read on.

Also! Please don't comment rude things. If you want to do that, please PM me because anyone might get offended.

This whole book is dedicated to my best friend, -euphoricxacid and my lovely sister. But there will be separate dedications to some of my readers (the ones who are active commenters, of course!)

Weeeeellllll, that's it.
Stay Flawless,
Lina x