Chapter 5:The "Good" Friend

Hai brochachos,you have no idea how much i thought for this chapter becuz i seriously don't know what i should write any longer...Hope you enjoy as always,readers are incresing,thanks! Also check out my deviantart!User name:Fanfictionofyou

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Pewds POV-

When i open my eyes,the place i was in a piece of white.There was nothing else except the color.Where the hell am i?I wandered around but i have no idea which direction i was actually heading to.Just then,i heard shouting and laughing.

"STOP!"Some one was shouting,there was alot of laughter too.

"LOL,look at that loser!Hey,let me give you something!" A voice said and i heard him kick something.

I was confused and worried so i immediately follow the sound.When i reach,my eyes widen,i couldn't believe what i saw.

Cry was crying,his body was full of bruises and scars,and there was a bunch of people beside him,they kicked him and shout at him.I flew into rage,how dare they treat my best friend like this!I ran towards to one of the guy who was kicking Cry and push him down,then i punched another person and push him away.The crowd saw me and ran in all different direction till all of them are gone.

I ran up to Cry and hugged him,he mumbled in a very soft voice,so soft that only i could hear it.

"Pewds,thank...you..." He was still Crying.

"Cry,it's okay,it's all okay now.Your best friend will always be here for you."I comfort him and pet him on his head.Suddenly,Cry released the hug,and he stare at me.

"Cry?Are you....okay?"I asked him.

Cry started to crawl up to me,I was a little shocked.

"Cry?Wtf?"I try to push him off alittle but no avail.His face came really close to me,all of suddenly,he  put his tongue out.

The next second,Cry's tongue touch me on my cheeks,He licked me!I was scared and shouted.

"AAHHHHHH!!!" "Felix!?Felix wake up!" I jumped up immediately.

Marzia was beside me,and i saw Maya licking my face.Oh thank god,i was just having a dream.I blushed really hard when i recalled it,what a weird dream,but....what happen before in the dream,gave me a really bad feeling.I decided to call Cry.

-Cry's POV-

I opened my eyes slightly,my phone was ringing,i wonder who is calling me,is it Russ? I lazily streched my hand to reach the phone,Maybe it was Scott...Or perhaps Red...or even,Pewds...Pewds?I jumped up in excitement and look at my phone,i was correct!I immediately press the "answer" button.

"H-hello?" I sturred abit.

"Hey Cry,morning sweetheart~" Pewds whispered.

"W-What!?P-p-pewds?"My face turned red in a second,i was shaken,it was...so embarassing.

"Just kidding!You hope that will happen,doncha?" I blushed even harder.Of course i hope Pewds will call me everyday....a-and say t-that kind of stuff...

"I-I mean with a girl of course,ahahahaha" Pewds laughed,i was alittle disappointed.

"A-anyway,what did you called me for?"

"Oh,just having weird dream,wanted to share it to you."

"What,why not just tell Marzia?" Its weird,is he giving me more attention?I blushed again to a thought of that.

"Well,the dream was more realavant,to you..."He said softer.

I blushed even harder now,goddamit,what kind of dream is that?

"What was it?"

-Pewds POV-

"What was it?" Cry asked.

"Well,i dreamt that you were being beat up by this...group of people,about five i think and i was kinda worried for some reason,I-I KNOW it sounds weird! But i just....erm...i guess,to confirm with you..a-about it?" I said hesitantly.All of the sudden i lost the idea why i even called Cry at the first place.

There was a long silence,till Cry spoke again.

"Anything else?"

"N-no,no more." I turned red remembering the last part,I AM NOT telling him that.I heard Cry sighed.

"I got stories to tell you."

-Cry's POV-

"I got stories to tell you." I said in quite a serious tone.

"W-what is it then?"

~THE FLASHBACK~

I use to have this group of friends,they were,well,my bestest and only friends,that was way before i met pewds which is 2 years ago.These 5 person,Jacob,Max,Lance,Ivan and more surprisingly,Ken(Aka.CinnimonToastKen).We were best friend ever since i was 18(25 Currently)(ITS FAKE!).We hanged out all the time,visit the arcade,that was the time when i told pewds about my "good friends." Things worked out well for 3 years,we were so close to each other.Till when we were 22,there was an accident.

We were just going out like any other time.When we cross the road,a speeding car appeared out of no where and it was heading right at me,we were all shocked,i stood frozen staring at the car.But,Ivan pushed me out of the way and was hit,later that day,he was claim as dead because the impact caused a serious brain damaged and there was no way he could have survived.

At first we were all devasted,but we thought we could forget about the it.But we were wrong,Lance,he was a Bi and he always liked Ivan.Few days after the accident,he took his anger out on me.He screamed in my face and slapped me,saying that it was all my fault that Ivan died,but no one stopped him,Max and Jacob even agreed with him and shouted at me too.I was so scared at that time,Ken...he did not join them but all he did was just to stay there doing nothing.When i was 23,Ken moved away and all my friends broke up with me,the only reason i was able to stay was because of Ken.That was when I meet Russ,Scott,Red and Pewdie.Then last year,i found Ken again.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Wow,Cry,I-I'm really sorry to hear that."Pewds apologized.

"It's okay,now i am all better,i was happy to have you anyway." I said in a shy tone.

"Cry?"

"Yes?"

"No matter what happen,i will be here for you,because you are my best friend."

I blushed.

"Pewds,thanks."

But i wasn't happy enough,the sentence,'you are my best friend'.

Being a friend hurts.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay,so when i toggled spelling check,so many words were mispelled! But you guys know what im actually refering to,right? I hope so,btw,facts stated in this chapter is not real,like "cry is 25." No, i forgot already XD See you in the next chapter,brochachos!