Chapter 1

I woke up as the sun lit my dark bedroom. I yawned as I sit on my bed and stood up to do some stretching.

I glance at my clock and it's 6:48 am. Shit. I'm going to be late for class. Aiish!!

I did my daily routine and went downstairs and I saw eomma preparing my breakfast, my father is on bussines trip so I often see him like once or twice a month.

"Good morning eomma." I said and I sat down.

"Good morning too, sweetie." eomma replied and smiled.

I quickly finished my breakfast and I bid good bye to her.

i looked at my wrist watch and it's 7:02. Omo! I need to hurry.

***

I arrived at school and went straight to my classroom. I peeked at the left door of our room and I saw my Math teacher, Mam Yuk and she was writing something on the board. I opened the door slowly and tiptoed myself to go inside.

I was about to sit on my assign seat which is near in the window and Mam Yuk saw me entering "Why are you late Ms.Han?" I gulped.

What should I say?! Aah! Eotteokhaji?!?!

"Ne? Uuh... Ahh-- some teachers asked for my help a while ago. Joeseonghabnida seongsaengim." I lied and sat on the chair.

"Fine then. But next time ask for my permission or else you'll miss the lessons." Mam Yuk said and I nodded.

***

The bell rang and it means it's break time. I went straight to the cafeteria to get some food when someone shouted my name "KIRAAAA!"I looked back and I see the most ugliest person ever.

Kim Taehyung -.-

Aiish! What does he need at this moment?

I didn't hesistate myself to stop walking and suddenly I feel a hand on my right shoulder. shit.

"Whaaaaat?!" I groaned.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He asked.

"Then what do you call this? Oh I almost forgot. I don't talk to aliens in this school." I replied with a cold stare and his friends starting to making 'ooh' sounds.

I'm such a cold person but actually I'm quite nice. Hehehe.

"Yaa! That's so mean of you." He said and pout and I just look at him blankly and walk off his sight.

I went to the vending machine because that alien just ruin my day. I insert a ₩1,000 and pressed the juice button and quickly pick it up and open the can.

I sip my juice and suddenly a ball hit my head and it also hitted on my drink and it fall in the floor.

"OUCH!!" I shouted and rubbed the part where the ball hit my body. Can't this day get any worse?

"Mianhaeyo. Are you okay?" a husky voice said.

"Do I look okay?" I said and still angry. I looked at him and I was shocked it was Jungkook who hit me.

"Aissh. I'm fine. hehe, sorry for being mad at you" I said feeling sorry. wait? what!

"Well, you should be. Because I hit you with my ball." He said

"Sorry again." He said and bid good bye to go play with his friends.

***

The bell rings for the nth rime means it's time to go home.

As I walked home I can hear my stomach growling. I'm so hungry. I went to the nearest convenient store and buy a cup of ramen and a soda.

I paid my food at the counter and went outside the store and eat them.

"Aaah!~ So good~" I said as I take the last sip of the ramen juice and open the can of soda. I left the store and walk again.

As I was walking, I heard punching noises coming in my direction. I hid at the side of the building and peeked, then I saw men punching a careless guy lying on the street floor and I can't see who were they punching.

I quickly took out my phone and get a cone stand on the side of the street and play the police siren onto the hole of the cone.

Th guys stop their punching and ran away. I went closer to see a clearer view and as I went closer and I saw a guy full of bruises on his face and a cut on his lip. I examine his face and it was--

Taehyung.

"Omo! Taehyung, what happen to you?" I asked worriedly.

and he just replied with a sheepishly smile.

I quickly get him up and he's quite heavy, good thing my house isn't far from where he got punched by those guys who punch him.

Even though I hate him for being annoying alien monkey in the school but he needs help right now and I'm not that kind of person who doesn't help people who got beaten.

We arrived in my house and I opened the door and I found eomma sitting in the couch watching the TV and switching the channels.

"Eomma! Please help me here" I said.

"Omo! Kira. who is this man and why he has bruises on his face?" eomma said in a shocking tone.

"I'll tell you later eomma but now I need the first- aid kit." I said as I put him on the couch gently.

My mom quickly get the first-aid kit. She handed me the kit and I opened it. I took a cotton and a betadine. I softly rub the betadine on the cut in his lip. Eomma came back from the kitchen with her hands full of ice bag. She also help me and she put the ice bag wrapped in a cloth on the left cheek of Taehyung.

My mom left me there on the couch because dad just called leaving me and Taehyung alone.

"Why did you get into trouble, pabo." I said worriedly.

"OUCH!" He shouted.

"Sssshh! My mom is on the phone with my dad. Keep quiet." I said as I continue to rub his cut on his lip.

***
Hey guys! Thank you for reading the first chapter of the story. Actually this is my first fanfic so yeah. Thanks again for reading it. Get ready for chapter 2 ♡

-Author-nim