First Day of Job

"Jenny! I have good news for you. I got a message from the North Carolina Academy that they hire me as the adviser of fourth year high school!"

"I'm so happy for you, Ane. For sure you will be one of the greatest teacher in the NCA!"

"Maybe not..but I swear they will enjoy my cool class."

"I'm sorry Ane, but I have to go. My mother is waiting for me in the plaza."

"It's alright. Take care."

"Good luck for your new job!"

"Thanks Jenny!"

I am very excited on my new job. Right now I have mixed emotions. Do I have to be excited or to be nervous? After a while the school called me and said that tomorrow is the first day of school and at the same time the orientation day. The class will start at 7:15 in the morning. My assigned room is fourth year love room number 143. I need to orient them and know them sincerely. Thus, the school principal will give me 4 lesson plans for my assigned subjects. And lastly I need to collect the form and certificates of my students. Tsk. Tsk. Now I know it is hard to be a teacher.

7:15 in the morning

"I'm here now my beloved school".

"Welcome to our school, miss Ane!"

"Thanks Ms. principal!"

"Come with me. Let me tour you and familiarized you."

"Can I ask some inquiries?"

"Oh sure what's that?"

"Are my assigned students noisy?"

"Arghh....No they are not noisy. Who said that they are noisy? They are angels in our school. Amm...miss Ane here we are now! May I leave you cuz I have a meeting with Mr. Delapaz. Good luck and have fun."

"Okay miss Lopez!"

When I opened the room 143 of fourth-year love loud noises welcomed me. Oh my! Miss Lopez fooled me. They are wild animals living in the forests. Well I will show to them who is the master of the jungle!